Thread: Glowing eyes

Deleted

Glowing eyes

After watching some videos on the demon hunter creation I noticed that there's an option for the blindfolds where they don't wear one and instead the eyes kind of glow fiery if that explains it. And after seeing how detailed and badass it looked it got me thinking, couldn't they do the same thing to the DK eyes but just change to color from green to blue? Cause as it stands right now our eyes are just a simple glow effect a'la night elf and in my opinion could be improved.

The part I'm talking about is at 5:45

Deleted
    Such a badass eye glow animation! It literally looks like Arthas' eyes from WotLK cinematic, but green!

That being said, I doubt they'll give it to DKs now, it's one of the new DH fancy stuff and wouldn't be unique if they just recolored it gave it to other classes too. Although they'll probably go for it sooner or later :P

maybe in a few years...right now they're removing everything that made the current classes mobile or revamping it (burst of speed and aspect of the cheetah for example), so DH seem super mobile and super fun, to hype them up even more.

once the hype simmers down, maybe we'll see such a glow for DK eyes. but then again, i've been waiting for them to add actual DK voices (like the ones from DK npcs) and still waiting in vain

Deleted
    Not gonna happen sadly.
    DH as a hero class is getting double the treatment the dks got, we were already forgotten in cata.

Deleted
    Well it's a damn shame because the current version of our eyes looks so dated and frankly ugly at times. But that's just my opinion.

Hahahaha. We won't be getting nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanan View Post
    Indeed. But maybe they could fix these fuc***g eyes which glow when you log on your DK and stop glowing after some time for no reason..
    Actually I tested and proved the result of that disappearence of glow, and submitted as report.

When you zoom out more than 13 max camera factor, glow disappears.

Thought the same op. I want arthas fiery eyes

While I will be playing a DH, been wanting since launch day, I do think that they may do this with DKs. While people are giving DHs the old pre-WotLK DK treatment, the fact is that Blizzard is focused on making class "fantasy" more impactful. For example marksman hunters with double disengage, black arrow, and dark ranger will bring about comparisons of Sylvanas from the cinematic.

The problem with making this change is that other DK players may like the current eyes, so glyph then . Would work be required for non-elf races", I would think so. I just think this happens, it's too easy.

Deleted
    would be awesome if we get this! but i doubt it :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    I actually prefer the DK eyes without the glow effect. The iris and pupils missing with a pale blue orb in the sockets makes the character simply look soulless. That being said this kind of glow effect would be pretty awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizendragon View Post
    I actually prefer the DK eyes without the glow effect. The iris and pupils missing with a pale blue orb in the sockets makes the character simply look soulless. That being said this kind of glow effect would be pretty awesome.
    We should atleast get this as customization, hell, we get it if we use the VanCleef costume... So why not while making out DKs?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!