I've been playing Frost for five years with zero finesse: Am I bad?

Strictly talking for PvP, ever since early Cataclysm I have been playing Frost and subsequently earned 2400 in 2v2, 3v3, and Field Marshal across all three seasons then. I return to WoD after years of inactivity, and I still do the same thing on Frost and am finding success but this time, am occasionally mocked for how I play. It seems no one noticed or cared then, but to put it blunt, I play Frost in such a way people may question my legitimacy for all my success. I have limited keybindings and zero restraint or finesse for CC chaining, but instead, I've always smashed my keyboard as fast as possible with my hands to kill something as fast as possible. There is nothing else to it, I will unleash every cooldown from the get-go to kill something and pop my burst whenever available. Naturally, the success comes from how no one expects anyone to play like this and die before they know it: I'm like a wild animal and when I play, my heartbeat always raises so high from the adrenaline rush I get from attacking furiously.

That said, I still PvE sometimes and even then there's no restraint. I pop cooldowns on bosses as fast as possible and only think of how to dodge mechanics, but otherwise there's no waiting. I would never mind but this playstyle seems to be so actively looked at with disdain, but as long as I'm getting somewhere, can I keep doing as I do or should I look to start over?

You've basically mastered Frost DK to the core. That's exactly how you're supposed to play it, at least in PvP. Thinking as a Frost DK in PvP will get you no kills.

Deleted
    Yeah some people just don't comprehend that pushing your buttons harder will get you a lot more success than all these lame tactics and so on...

Quote Originally Posted by darklift View Post
    You've basically mastered Frost DK to the core. That's exactly how you're supposed to play it, at least in PvP. Thinking as a Frost DK in PvP will get you no kills.
    Yeah when I play, it's just like my head gets so much steam because I am trying aping on my Obliterate and Frost Strikes so hard.

Personally the fact that Frost only has 1 gear has always been my favourite about the spec.....aside from it being ice themed of course, ice being the coolest of the elements .