Post Grinding currency... Current heroics or scaling

What do you prefer to grind currency like valor in dungeons?

Current heroics: Pulling half instance, most mechanics are ignored, AOE fests, etc.

Using scaling technology: Dangerous to pull many mobs at once, targeting and CC may be neccesary, some bosses may have one-shot mechanics.

To avoid burnouts, only the first dungeon of they day would award the currency so you don't have to run dungeons all day

10+ Year Old Account
    if i have to grind, i want it to be in dungeons. i want the dungeons to be stupid easy. i just want my reward. i dont want it to be particularly challenging. because i am lazy.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    If you go with always scaling, you will run into people later on not wanting to run it. The reason is simple, even if you do one dungeon a day, they DO get old, and spending large amount of effort on a fight you already killed MANY times is simply offputting. I do recall the last fight of the Well of Eternity during Cataclysm. People simply refused to do it after a few months.
    Sure, you could avoid this if you released new dungeons often, but that so far has not been the reality. Quite the contrary, actually.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinz View Post
    What do you prefer to grind currency like valor in dungeons?

Current heroics: Pulling half instance, most mechanics are ignored, AOE fests, etc.

Using scaling technology: Dangerous to pull many mobs at once, targeting and CC may be neccesary, some bosses may have one-shot mechanics.

To avoid burnouts, only the first dungeon of they day would award the currency so you don't have to run dungeons all day
    I much prefer 7 dungeons per week cap than 1 per day.

I don't have the equal amount of time to play all 7 days in a week.

I hate missing out on something due to not being able to muster the time
    I hate not being able to catchup on something when I have more time

What was wrong with 7/week limit?

if the dungeons require my 734 tank to be careful, use cds have people CC nuke down 1 target interrupt etc.

i want all 700 valor in 1 go, otherwise i'm happy obliterating the place mindlessly 7 times for all 700 valor.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    if i have to grind, i want it to be in dungeons. i want the dungeons to be stupid easy. i just want my reward. i dont want it to be particularly challenging. because i am lazy.
    Most honest answer I've seen in ten years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.