Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by flyway View Post
    I don't care about ban.
    Just enough to sign up on this site, make a thread and then cry like a little bitch once you hear how fucked up your humor is.

15+ Year Old Account
    Imagine being a person who has personally been affected by something that a terrorist organization has done, I'm sure you wouldn't find your joke particularly funny.

Personally, if I saw that in trade chat I'd roll my eyes and maybe laugh a bit, but I'd never call Blizzard's decision to ban you for it a wrong one.

Deleted
    Americans who supports isis bans me from telling joke.

I'm supposed to be threat? haha.

Anyway I'm done. I just wanted opinions but I see bounch of useless social warriors.

I go play hs. At least I can't be banned from there. Haha.

2015-11-14 16:23:55 [Trade - City] "myname": lf guild who recruits Isis members. /w me
    i laughed and you deserved it. maybe try creating your own guild named "aloha snackbar". baron geddon can be your mascot.

Deleted
    guy posts unfunny "joke"
    gets banned
    lel

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by guardian_titan View Post
    People have been killed by ISIS and you're saying people are oversensitive? People have reason to be sensitive on the matter. So many attacks lately in the name of ISIS or even home related terrorism that people who make light of the matter are taken as being insensitive.

If celebrities get bashed for making insults about matters like this which can potentially destroy their career, you really think you can get away with insulting those who are "overly sensitive" about the ISIS attacks?

If you honestly don't feel even the slightest bit of remorse over what happened in France or elsewhere in relation to the attacks over the years, you need serious help. It's called sympathy. Maybe you didn't lose anyone in an attack, but others did. I lost family in virtually every war the United States fought in from the French and Indian War all the way up to WWII. I lost a cousin in the 9/11 bombings. I had a friend who lost their aunt in the Oklahoma City bombings. My mother had a friend who's boyfriend was killed by Jeffrey Dahmer. Things like this hits everyone in some form. Perhaps you are the one that's not sensitive enough. Learn sympathy and empathy.

Put another way, your ban should be permanent for being an insensitive dick.
    Woah there Crusader, slow down. You're life must be pretty dull if you get so upset about everything.

Yes his joke was in poor taste and not every funny, but it was a joke, Cancer, aids, diseases, War, Guns, fights etc kill people but jokes about these things can be funny.

Humour can come from the darkest places, make light of a bad situation, Everyone needs to chill the fuck out, no one seems to just have fun anymore, there's always some crying "offended" "ban".

just relax

Anyway I'm done. I just wanted opinions but I see bounch of useless social warriors.

You're so hilariously butthurt to hear you aren't funny, just a socially awkward tryhard being told to fuck off when you actually thought you were edgy and cool.

AKA- you didn't get the echo chamber you wanted and now you're pouting away.

It's a deserved ban but you were unlucky to get caught/reported for it I suppose. Pretty proud of Blizzard over the fact they got you to be fair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lifespank View Post
    just relax
    so people can't show their disgust at some kid being a wanker? Everyone should just relax because its not as bad as something else??
    Hi

Deleted
    You got opinions but it seems you can't take them, just like you couldn't take the ban...

lol you moron...

that does not deserve a ban, that deserves an investigation by local if not federal authorities... i would sleep next my shoes if i were you... because when they come, they are going to drag you out

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-11-27 at 03:04 AM.

This thread got out of hand pretty quickly. No need to continue letting it go on.

Locked.