Is It Worth It To Come Back?

So I quit playing (once again) about 6 months ago when it seemed everyone else was dropping out of the game too. Lately I've felt the urge to play again, it's like heroin after all, and I want to know "Is it worth it to come back?" Mostly around the fact that Legion isn't due out until September of next year, will there be enough to keep me entertained until then or in your opinion will it be the same-ol-story until next year? Thoughts?

7+ Year Old Account
    Resubbed last week with the intention to get the moose mount.
    Haven't played more than a few hours since resubbing. Just shuffled some stuff around my bags and ran a dungeon/raid/battleground and then sort of stopped.
    The world isn't as bad as you think.

Absolutely. The game is a lot of fun right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. The game has not changed in the past 6 months.

To avoid retyping the same thing from yesterday:

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    I just bought a month of gametime because two of my friends were playing again. I'm suddenly back to exactly where I was before. I have an alt that's 690 and I don't want to bother with pugging anything. My "main" just isn't fun to play without a raid group. Another alt wanted a weapon and got no drops with so many chances this week. Checked to see how much effort it would take to get a good gold flow going from my garrison, sent off all my treasure hunters, then logged back off because I can't even begin to be arsed to go through all the effort to train up another two or three THs and keep clearing the mission list. Just isn't fun and takes too much babysitting.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

I doubt you're gonna get a direct answer for you personally. Where ever you stand in terms of content, just be aware what will be available to you if you do resubscribe and whether it'll be enough for you until supposedly september. You always have option to unsubscribe again of course.

Not worth it unless you want to log into your garrison a few minutes each day to make some gold. This is all I've done this entire expansion - after I got done leveling at launch. Very meh.

If you have money to burn and an MMO itch, there are much better games to play at the moment. We easily have another 6 months until legion. If you are even slightly interested in it, you would probably be better off playing a different game rather than burning yourself out on WoD.

Since all the botters and cheaters got released from jail after the 6 month slap on the wrist if you enjoy playing again with auto rotation, cheating bots and bgs all ran by the players computer then I say come on in the cheating is fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    We can't decide for you if the game is worth it to you. You have to try it out and decide for yourself.