Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by DeezeNuts View Post
    Because that priest player mains shadow and did not have proper gear for the fight
    Sorry i think you misunderstood me. I was asking why you would need do go double CoW for blackhole soaking when one can do it just fine. Hell 1 disc CoW blackholes/tanks and the other one with WoM and PW: S blanketing would be fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    Sorry i think you misunderstood me. I was asking why you would need do go double CoW for blackhole soaking when one can do it just fine. Hell 1 disc CoW blackholes/tanks and the other one with WoM and PW: S blanketing would be fine.
    My guild had mages and rogues and as backup shadow priest soak black holes (so not even the best black hole soakers) and a single pw:s was always enough until empowered black holes. And by that time tanks dont take much damage anymore. So double cow does sound kinda to much if it was just for tank healing. Even without a holy pala, if 1 disc keeps focus on tanks with CoW and position himself to never get felsurge + abit help from your co-healers should be more then enough.
    Last edited by mmoc5829d1e13c; 2016-02-10 at 11:34 AM.