Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by SDMF View Post
    It's painfully obvious you did not play back then. Protection warriors even enchanted their gear with agility.
    but that doesnt mean agility was the iconic stat of prot warriors.
    it's not like when someone said "prot warriors" you instantly went: oh yeah those agile guys.

TF was a tanking sword because blizzard didnt know jack shit about their own game really and the debuff it procced ended up being amazing for tanks
    i wont think for one second it was intended to be such an amazing tank sword hence why it was turned into an one handed sword not main handed so rogues could use it in their offhand.

I want to main Rogue after I saw this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    but that doesnt mean agility was the iconic stat of prot warriors.
    it's not like when someone said "prot warriors" you instantly went: oh yeah those agile guys.

TF was a tanking sword because blizzard didnt know jack shit about their own game really and the debuff it procced ended up being amazing for tanks
    i wont think for one second it was intended to be such an amazing tank sword hence why it was turned into an one handed sword not main handed so rogues could use it in their offhand.
    Gee, who would have guessed that a Weapon with a proc that reduced attack speed of a mob and also did static damage would benefit a tank that want's to take as little damage as possible and has few ways to increase it's damage making the static damage actually a huge portion of it's dps and lets not forget about the massive AoE threat it generated, enough to hold aggro on mobs you did not even hit once in PuGs.

It made tanking go from a PITA tab Sunder tab Sunder spam aggro battle against your own party to something similar to what we got now.

Used mine since early vanilla until WotLK, for Rogues it got outphased, by easy to obtain Naxxramas daggers.
    Last edited by mmocdfdf1a8f27; 2016-02-08 at 01:01 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vexew View Post
    Gee, who would have guessed that a Weapon with a proc that reduced attack speed of a mob and also did static damage would benefit a tank that want's to take as little damage as possible and has few ways to increase it's damage making the static damage actually a huge portion of it's dps and lets not forget about the massive AoE threat it generated, enough to hold aggro on mobs you did not even hit once in PuGs.

It made tanking go from a PITA tab Sunder tab Sunder spam aggro battle against your own party to something similar to what we got now.

Used mine since early vanilla until WotLK, for Rogues it got outphased, by easy to obtain Naxxramas daggers.
    Cool story bro but if you want to carry one in Legion you need reroll to rogue

Quote Originally Posted by vexew View Post
    massive AoE threat it generated
    That massive threat was the same as a thunderclap's threat value and it also got a nice nerf at the start of tbc.

for Rogues it got outphased, by easy to obtain Naxxramas daggers
    It was still better in off-hand than any other weapon is vanilla. So no, it was not outphased for rogues.

they all match the transmog sets i have setup already and i am very happy with how they will look on my rogue.