question for people using tablet, ipad AH...

i was curious if you had a kind of cooldown when you put a auction before to remove it and reput it to undercut someone, like 15 minutes? and do there is any restriction compare to the AH that you play main game on the computer? if yes just say it, ty

up!!! always trying to find someone with this ty!

up!! always trying to find someone using tablet or ipad with application AH!!!

I don't think there's a cooldown, i once posted something on AH from my iPad, did the old "Oh crap, i meant gold instead of silver!" (It happened to all of us, right? o_O ), and reposted it right away.

As for other restrictions: i haven't noticed anything different from the in-game AH really, except that i prefer the interface of the app. :P

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    I don't think there's a cooldown, i once posted something on AH from my iPad, did the old "Oh crap, i meant gold instead of silver!" (It happened to all of us, right? o_O ), and reposted it right away.

As for other restrictions: i haven't noticed anything different from the in-game AH really, except that i prefer the interface of the app. :P
    ty for your answer, appreciate it