Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by urok View Post
    Only gripe is, there isn't any dailies... proper dailies... like I wanted something similar to Golden lotus/klaxxi, Molten Front, Argent Tournament style daily hubs. Also there was no Celestial tournament like event in there.
    But in reality there is. The issue is perception. Let's take for example the klaxxi dailies. There were what 5 of them on any given day. But 3 of them were the same anyway, just different target. What the apexis daily did was instead of keeping things strict said basically "let's merge all these Quests into one mega quest and let you choose how to complete." with a similar reward level.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    But in reality there is. The issue is perception. Let's take for example the klaxxi dailies. There were what 5 of them on any given day. But 3 of them were the same anyway, just different target. What the apexis daily did was instead of keeping things strict said basically "let's merge all these Quests into one mega quest and let you choose how to complete." with a similar reward level.
    Except Apexis quests didn't unlock any of the small one-time questlines that were present in MoP. They aren't tied to reputations either. Some of them award reputation by killing mobs. But even just killing mobs to fill the meter gave far less reputation than completing a previous expansion daily hub. You were also restricted to only a single quest area until 6.1 allowed you to buy missives. The table quests, missives and even invasions should have just awarded reputation.

And the reward structure wasn't remotely similar to what we had before. Neither in terms of gear or cosmetics. The gear was far too expensive and inconvenient to get. Some of the upgrades cost 20.000 apexis, which was equal to the max cap on apexis you could have. None of the mounts rewarded by a faction are unique, with easily obtainable recolors from rares and the stables (guaranteed). Compare that to any of the MoP factions that each had a specific type of mount, with many solely obtainable from that faction.

I don't necessarily mind the actual questing aspect of apexis quests, if only to save me the hassle of turning in half a dozen quests individually. But (especially) the ones we had at launch lacked any incentive at all. They're almost as bad as the stuff we got with 5.3. Tanaan made them slightly better, but they really missed it when it comes to longevity. Timeless Isle was filled with vanity stuff that wasn't obtainable as quickly. Most of the stuff in Tanaan is either guaranteed from a treasure or has a very high droprate from a rare.

Deleted
    When I cancelled my sub the first time, I took the mount variation as reason. I don't like Elekk/Boar/Hippo to begin with, and now they were everywhere. There was no point in grinding reps other than the flying achievement later - nothing the vendors sold was like woah yeah I need that 'cause reasons. I thougt 20 man mythic, sounds fun - but it turned out, I missed my old 10 man with people I actually liked and the cozy feeling of not so many people. No flying while leveling is fine, but for months after max no thanks, not again.

Many things others mentioned before me are true for me too... for simplicity, the expansion itself was the main problem.

Deleted
    Garrison, or as I call it choreison. Seriously it's way too tedious. I can't fathom how someone thought it would be / is good gameplay. Every time I was done for the day I just though "fuck this is the dumbest shit ever, I can't believe I paid to just play that".

I had such high hopes for Ashran, so that was the biggest dissapointment.

I have a lot of main problems with WoD sadly... I can't really narrow it down to one as all of them bring an identical bad taste in my mouth...
    First of all, raiding being only 2 tiers, secondly, the use of generic mounts as rewards for grinding hard dem factions, give us the grinning reaver and the enchanted fairy dragon! And finally, the small amount of content we had in general...

10+ Year Old Account
    Lack of mechanical fun in most classes/specs (where WoTLK and MoP were the highs of class design, WoTLK being in terms of theme/fantasy and MoP in terms of rotational engagement) leading to the rest of the game feeling unrewarding to play.

World bosses being lackluster also feels pretty bad. The WoTLK/Cata/MoP system was fine.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

-The story fell flat. (I hated the fact that it feels like a "filler expansion" telling a completely irrelevant story from an alternate universe)
    -Garrisons were not as innovative as I'd hope they'd be.
    -The fights were pretty stale.
    -Everything is so phased or so instanced that the world (outside of main cities) feels empty.
    -The God-Awful flying in Draenor achievement. Either allow flying, or don't - but as usual cater to the cries of the masses and implement a sub par system for putting back flying into the expansion.
    -The fact that NO new content has been available for roughly a year.
    -Too many difficulty settings making the game feel like there is no consistent progression.

God I hope Legion really turns things around.

I will say it again the lack of FLIGHT!!! I am actually enjoying WOD now that I can fly. I know most would not agree but I have leveled all of my alts to lvl 100, every class in game with some duplicates. I have even gotten them basic Tannan/LFR gear. I have completed the legendary ring quest on 5 different chars and am almost done on like 3 others. Out of 20 lvl 100's at least 10 of them have 700+ item lvl or higher. The story was bad but IMO the lack of flight the entire expansion is what blew the most for me.

That Garrisons are basically a 1-player concept, outside of invasion and boss events coupled with Bliz's statement that basically they lack the intelligence to design guild garrisons that would be not be fun for anyone but guild leaders...ok, they didn't actually say the "they lack the intelligence" part.

Deleted
    Many good points here with which I agree, but one of my biggest, huge-est (?) hates is the fact that a single female voice actor did voiceovers for, I don't know, all female orc bosses in this expansion? We even had that three bosses encounter, the one with "rabbit fire" and a boat, where single voice is talking to itself. I hated it when Metzen's voice was everywhere, but now I am afraid to click on anything female, expecting it will sound like those female orcs. I am pretty sure this same voice will return in Legion, to voice even more female bosses.

Also I hoped this expansion would have bosses who would stop calling us insects, whelps, intruders, trespassers, but no, still doing that, to this day.

Other than that:
    - garrisons
    - slooow content release
    - time travel
    Last edited by mmoc582e0f4446; 2016-02-11 at 05:12 PM.

Not enough cool new features

The ability pruning especially for arms warrior and blood dk. These were two of my favorite specs. The ability pruning made them very boring for me.
    I didn't think the dungeons were much fun. I love doing the time walker dungeons especially the cataclysm and burning crusade dungeons.
    The removal of flying was lame and there reasoning for removing it was bad. Then they give you an alternative to gain flying by doing every single wod quest and rep grinds.
    Hitting max level and paying for your flying should have been enough of a requirement. I mainly play when time walker dungeons are up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Yeah, everyone who still enjoys the game in february 2016, is obtuse. Am I doing this right?
    Thanks. You've just perfectly exemplified the point I was making; I couldn't have hoped for a better example.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    As the title states, what is your #1 main problem with WoD, or what is it that makes you not enjoy WoD the most?

The game is excellent to me, tons to do, lots of things to get (in the form of raiding, achievements, reps, pet battles, challenge modes, dungeons, time walking, gold making, asharan, battlegrounds, PVP, old raids, etc).

But.. for others, the game isn't so great. What is it that you MOST dislike or what is your #1 MAIN issue with WoD?
    garrisons were lackluster, 6.1 was meh at best, i wanted farahlon and im not a fan of the legendary system. warglaive system was more to my liking.