Poll: How much Miner's Coffee do you drink when harvesting ores from your mine?

Talking Coffee Coffee Coffee

Just looking for ways to make garrison chores more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by DarklingThrush View Post
    Just looking for ways to make garrison chores more fun.
    People still visit their mine?

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    People still visit their mine?
    Yes. It and the garden add, at most, five more minutes to the the routine. Personally, when I get a huge surplus, I change the mats to Spirits on the appropriate trader day, then convert to Savage Bloods if I do not have any use for the Spirits. Bloods go for ~80g per on my server, so I'm OK with spending that insignificant additional time, since it also keeps supply going for the JC daily and Trading Post orders.

Of course, I only do it on five characters. I can understand not doing it on a lot all the time.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Quote Originally Posted by Jaese View Post
    Yes. It and the garden add, at most, five more minutes to the the routine. Personally, when I get a huge surplus, I change the mats to Spirits on the appropriate trader day, then convert to Savage Bloods if I do not have any use for the Spirits. Bloods go for ~80g per on my server, so I'm OK with spending that insignificant additional time, since it also keeps supply going for the JC daily and Trading Post orders.

Of course, I only do it on five characters. I can understand not doing it on a lot all the time.
    That "insignificant" amount of time, compounded across 11 characters adds nearly an hour of time, according to your 5 minute estimate. So I don't visit my mine or garden anymore.

I had the thought of doing the garden just to gather enough draenic seeds for the pet. That lasted all of 2 days when I bought it off the AH for 800g.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I stopped mony months ago because it's highly inefficient (I could farm 3 times the same gold per hour doing less boring activities), but I used to drink 3 cups per run

Used to take me about an hour on my 11 100's to do all garrison chores,mine and herb garden and that's with the herbalism gloves from the rare in Nagrand and the peon's mining pic from Spires,used to stack as much coffee as possible while doing the mine,but have long since stopped since it's not worth my time.

Takes me only 5 minutes to just send out all my maxed out followers/treasure hunters with lv3 inn and clear out salvage crates across these alts and it dosen't feel like such a fucking chore for just an extra measly 1.5k a day.

Garden/Mine is not worth the time spent imo and will burn you out. Treasure missions where its at

The garden isn't as bad if you have herbalism and the gloves. Everything's nice and clumped up. The mine is terrible by comparison, takes up 3 slots (pick and 2 consumables), further away from the main building, more travel time between nodes and lots of backtracking.