Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I wouldn't use it. You can spread riptide with your 4 piece and chain heal when it is on cd. I also like having the ability to spam chain heal when its needed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VKP View Post
    I do - it spares me the headache of looking for people around me. As it is, I usually ran hfc with pugs and stacking can be a problem there. Besides, I spend the downtime tossing riptides.

I am of course open for discussion as to how bad of a choice this glyph is. >.>
    Well its only decent in rare occassions where the whole raid is so far spread that you are struggeling to benefit from high tide or you really need to reach certain people far away. Wich you might only see on Iron Reaver and maybe Gore?, but thats only on early progress. Chain heal is your most used heal and you need to have the ability to spam it when needed.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...D0%B9/advanced

actually this is my character atm. The run was postponed until today - and right now we are at Soc (10m break). Had a few wipes on Gorefiend - some folks did not break people out in time. Got 2 mythic pieces so far

Also a question. As a healer I get both debuffs almost simultaneously - which leads me to spawn my shadow mid room or even at the very back of it. Is that ok? I mean I cannot help it right?

If you get shadows + touch of death at same time, just drop your shadow at the right place. Touch of doom won't go off if you get sucked down for shadows of death.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shi View Post
    If you get shadows + touch of death at same time, just drop your shadow at the right place. Touch of doom won't go off if you get sucked down for shadows of death.
    From my experience Touch of Doom always comes before Shadow of death (for healers at least). So the issue is that you get Touch of doom, you run out and drop it and right after you get Shadow of death, its not possible to get them at same time. So in that situation you do want to put touch of doom at right place, and then call out to your raid that you are further out if you can´t reach back. The raid should have backup dps to get him out.

Deleted
    Keep your cool. It's easy once u get the hang of it

lol 3 tier already a socket.

i'm at about 15 tier pieces, 0 wf 0 socket, random loot is so fucking awful.

How do you get into a 13/13m group with absolutely no experience? You just went "I'm going to join a casual 13/13m guild" and bam, you wipe a few times on mythic Gorefiend like it was nothing.

I'm just bitter that my guild has about 200 wipes and no kills on Mythic Gorefiend while I do everything correctly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    lol 3 tier already a socket.

i'm at about 15 tier pieces, 0 wf 0 socket, random loot is so fucking awful.
    No socketed or warforged tier for my main and unlikely to get any, we're down to 1 day a week, Mannoroth, Archimonde and Blackhand.

Hunter has socketed Mythic Helm >_>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helelos View Post
    How do you get into a 13/13m group with absolutely no experience? You just went "I'm going to join a casual 13/13m guild" and bam, you wipe a few times on mythic Gorefiend like it was nothing..
    Probably desperate for healers now or in legion and if he had good heroic logs any guild would try them out. A good guild wont just take people for amount of current experience. But also for past experience and skill

Hope you kill Gorefiend soon tho! My guild is 11/13M and few weeks ago we still wiped on him a couple of times cause people didnt focus their aoe.

15+ Year Old Account
    Listen, limit your AFKs, and don't be afraid to speak up and ask a question if things are perfectly clear to you.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Also a question. As a healer I get both debuffs almost simultaneously - which leads me to spawn my shadow mid room or even at the very back of it. Is that ok? I mean I cannot help it right?
    I've ran into this problem healing. What I would do is position my doom on the same side of the room designated for healer spirits, which was the left for us. I would have ~3 seconds to make it to position after I dropped my goop which was more than enough time with feathers. You can always just pop ghost wolf or if you have raid aware priests ask for a life grip to help you get into position.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    I've ran into this problem healing. What I would do is position my doom on the same side of the room designated for healer spirits, which was the left for us. I would have ~3 seconds to make it to position after I dropped my goop which was more than enough time with feathers. You can always just pop ghost wolf or if you have raid aware priests ask for a life grip to help you get into position.
    As priest i just took the life grip glyph, so you gotta be careful depending for a lifegrip incase the priests in your group got this one :P