Stampede is now a real Stampede in Legion!

This is not my video, but it's the only one I found. It starts at about 6:52 min. It's in the video earlier too, but he turns around there.

I think it looks really cool and is way better than the animals just appearing at the target.

Last edited by Crovyn; 2016-02-12 at 01:02 PM.

Deleted
    That looks really good. I was unsure how I felt about the new stampede as I like to make up groups of pets to use together, but have to admit that seems pretty awesome.

Deleted
    I like it just like warcraft 3 but not only with kodos.

It looks cool but it probably does a LOT less damage now this way.

That doesn't look like stampede, that looks like ankle nibbling.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    That doesn't look like stampede, that looks like ankle nibbling.
    lolwut? Unless you're talking about the damage it does, which does seem low. But that definitely looks like a stampede.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawny View Post
    That looks really good. I was unsure how I felt about the new stampede as I like to make up groups of pets to use together, but have to admit that seems pretty awesome.
    This pretty much.

Though I'd still like to see a glyph to make Dire Beast summon pets from our stable instead of just random beasts from the wild. I can vaguely remember seeing a blue post ages ago to the effect that this was at least being considered, so hopefully it still is. Feels like the new Beast Mastery has moved a little away from having a bond with a few pets in favour of just All The Pets.
    Last edited by Glowbear; 2016-02-12 at 08:00 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    It looks kind of ugly. I understand the idea behind it, because it is similar to the Ashran Stampede. However I would feel it is odd that they just appear like that, especially since with how I play I would see where they appear behind me since I zoom out a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    It looks kind of ugly. I understand the idea behind it, because it is similar to the Ashran Stampede. However I would feel it is odd that they just appear like that, especially since with how I play I would see where they appear behind me since I zoom out a lot.
    Well its current iteration just has 5 pets pop out of nowhere and bite the enemy for a while and then disappear into thin air, so its really not that odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Well its current iteration just has 5 pets pop out of nowhere and bite the enemy for a while and then disappear into thin air, so its really not that odd.
    yep it looks much nicer now. before i refused to use it b/c of how it looked originally. maybe now i'll consider it.

seems like the crappy autoshot loading gun recoil animation they've had since the beginning hasn't been changed though

whatever i just hope i can disable any pets... i dont wanna see fucking pets in my Melee Range fucking with me and making me not seeing any shit under my feet

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Multiple pets that pop out and stay for the full duration is better than the same multiple of pets popping in rushing forward popping out and repeat multiple times

7+ Year Old Account
    making a good ability a basicly shitty skillshot

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabseeker View Post
    I like it just like warcraft 3 but not only with kodos.
    I guess not a lot of ppl here played wc3...

Deleted
    Visually more interesting to me than current Stampede.

Damage done is not impressive, but numbers aren't final yet, so that's fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another aoe move bm will have. with tuning I imagine it to be quite strong

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Multiple pets that pop out and stay for the full duration is better than the same multiple of pets popping in rushing forward popping out and repeat multiple times
    Opinions I suppose, but it seems like most people, at least on this forum, like the change.