10+ Year Old Account

Armory: Achievement points.

Hey,

question to people here.

As I was browsing the forum, I noticed that one of my characters appear with 15565, but another as I switch, appears to have 19185.

Am I right to believe that my shared account achievement points hasn't carried over to the lesser number? Just find it weird, for the small number is actually my main. And the higher number is on a hardly played character.

Is this just one of the old armory curses, or is there a fix?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Check to see if the character with fewer displayed achievement points has the 'display only character achievements to others' option checked on the display tab of your interface settings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by trystera View Post
    Check to see if the character with fewer displayed achievement points has the 'display only character achievements to others' option checked on the display tab of your interface settings.
    Hah! Did the busines! There we go, can see them now, thanks!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..