[Weakauras] Looking for some help w/ Rogue WA's.

Just looking to get some help w/ some Rogue WA's. Basically need all but I'd like to make them myself. What I'm looking for is the default WA (http://puu.sh/ow7hQ/d913474841.jpg) and then I want to show the remaining CD of each spell or CD like that, in the same spot without any overlap. Not sure if this is possible at all really.

Why should that not be possible? There's actually nothing easier than that.

For every important Spell/Cooldown you could create 3 auras.

1) When the Buff is active. Thats easy, you already know how to do it, don't you? Just put in the correct trigger-spell and put it into the right spot.

2) Duplicate that first aura. In that copy you change the trigger to "Status > Spell (On Cooldown)". Create a second trigger in this aura with Aura (Buff/Debuff) > Spell-ID > not active. This makes shure that both auras won't show up at the same time.

3) Again, Duplicate the first Aura for the correct position and set the trigger to "Status > Action Usable" or "Status > Spell (Not on cooldown)".

And voilá. Now you can make the same thing for every spell. You could copy-paste or duplicate each one, reposition them and just change the parameters and names.

Also you could play a bit with colors, animations, glows,...

In my case, I made it like this on every character and if the spell is on cooldown, it's greyed out. If it's ready, it goes back to colors and jumps or pulses. and as long as the buff is active, it has a glow-border.

Hope I could help you.

quick question, i finally was able to sit down and do this, but when i use vanish, for example, it has the first layer and underneath that you can see the CD has started. so vanish lasts for 5s and under the 5s there's a huge 1 M. is there a way to change that?

http://puu.sh/ozM3i/f981c8c5c0.jpg

also can i change the time to be exact?

Quote Originally Posted by Elamahpla View Post
    quick question, i finally was able to sit down and do this, but when i use vanish, for example, it has the first layer and underneath that you can see the CD has started. so vanish lasts for 5s and under the 5s there's a huge 1 M. is there a way to change that?

http://puu.sh/ozM3i/f981c8c5c0.jpg
    Yes, there are two ways:

1) You put both auras into different layers. (There's a dropdown-menu in the display tab, called "Frame Layer" or something like that.)

So the Cooldown-Aura will always be unterneath the Buff-Aura. Make the Buff-Aura i.e. "High" and the CD Aura "Low".

2) You give one of the auras a second trigger. In your case I would do as follows:

-Open the Aura for the COOLDOWN of Vanish
    -Go to Triggers
    -Add another Trigger
    -Select "Buff/Debuff" as Trigger-Type
    -Enter the Vanish Buff Name or Spell ID ( I think it was 1586 ?)
    -Check the box for "NOT Active".

So this way the Cooldownaura will only show up when both conditions occure: -Spell is on cooldown and -Buff is not active.

also can i change the time to be exact?
    Sure. Go to the Aura > Display > enter %p in the textbox and click "OK".
    Then below the textbox a dropdown-menu will appear where you can select the accuracy via choosing how many decimal places will be shown.

But I'm not sure actually if this affects Numbers greater than 1minute. Have to try it out. I'm always comfortable with seeing the shortened numbers like "2M".

Hope it helped
    Last edited by Platinengel; 2016-04-29 at 09:32 AM.

ill give this a go when i get a chance later today, thanks for the help again