Thread: Ummmm What?

Ummmm What?

Dafuq is this shit? typo maybe? yes?
    Saber Slash Viciously slash an enemy, causing (0% 1% of weapon damage) Physical damage. Saber Slash has a 35% chance to strike an additional time, making your next Pistol Shot free. Awards 1 0 combo points each time it strikes. Rogue - Outlaw Spec. 50 Energy. Melee range. Instant.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunknforsetti View Post
    Dafuq is this shit? typo maybe? yes?
    Saber Slash Viciously slash an enemy, causing (0% 1% of weapon damage) Physical damage. Saber Slash has a 35% chance to strike an additional time, making your next Pistol Shot free. Awards 1 0 combo points each time it strikes. Rogue - Outlaw Spec. 50 Energy. Melee range. Instant.
    Alpha is alpha. Plenty of wierd bugs and such all over.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

No, they are genuinely going to make the ability do 0-1% weapon damage. That's not at all a number that needs tweaking, nor is it a placeholder tooltip. That's final.

/sarcasm

WoWHead reports Assassination's Poisoned Knife as doing 1 damage and giving 60% of AP Combo Points. Take a guess.

Probably fiddled around a bit more with the data format, messing up data mining.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    No, they are genuinely going to make the ability do 0-1% weapon damage. That's not at all a number that needs tweaking, nor is it a placeholder tooltip. That's final.

/sarcasm
    awards no combo points is my wtf thing i know the dmg isnt finalized...

Deleted
    Can't even focus on your post because your signature is enormous.
    OT: Alpha. Not set.

probably a datamine error

Probably time to reroll or quit entirely.
    If this happened to my class I wouldn't take it sitting down.
    There is no way an ability should ever do 1 damage or award no combo points.
    This just proves how lazy Blizzard is and that they care about money more than combo points.

Despicable.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

7+ Year Old Account
    Should proberly close this Thread
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

It's obviously a datamining error or a bug. We haven't even left Alpha yet, calm down.

Deleted
    You read it wrong.
    It does 1% of the enemies health as damage and awards 10 combo points.

babby's first beta
    Oh aye.