List of addons enabled on this character.

Due to an issue on two characters which I assume to be due to a common addon, I wish to determine the addons in common that those two have enabled.

A script by Treeston gave the ability to copy/paste a list of all addons, whether they were enabled or not.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rting-purposes

Code:
    /run local b,n,e for i=1,GetNumAddOns()do n,_,_,e=GetAddOnInfo(i)if e then b=(b and b.."\n" or "")..n end end local a=CreateFrame("EditBox")a:SetMultiLine(true)a:SetText(b)a:SetScript("OnChar",function(s)s:Hide()end)a:HighlightText()

Can that be modified to give just the addons enabled on the current character.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Determine if an AddOn has been loaded.
    loaded = IsAddOnLoaded(index or "name")
    Try this:
    Code:
    /run local b,n,e for i=1,GetNumAddOns()do n,_,_,e=GetAddOnInfo(i)if e and IsAddOnLoaded(i) then b=(b and b.."\n" or "")..n end end local a=CreateFrame("EditBox")a:SetMultiLine(true)a:SetText(b)a:SetScript("OnChar",function(s)s:Hide()end)a:HighlightText()

That appears to be working great, thank you.
    Going to make troubleshooting that much simpler than mass disabling half my addons at a time.
    Especially given its not an issue I can test without other players.
    The inability to use their vehicle mounts, such as tundra mammoth seats etc.

Edit:
    Now have a list of the common addons, by using a spreadsheet and conditonal formatting for unique values.
    Removed those, and sorted the remainder alphabetically.

No obvious candidates, but it is a far smaller list now than before.
    And so much easier to go through.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2016-05-02 at 09:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.