Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Arms Warrior - Autoattack until 20% and then press Execute
    Fury Warrior - Bladestorm and then alt-tab out until next bladestorm/adds
    Assasination - Log into game, respec Sub for more dps
    Combat - Activate Bladeflurry on multiple mobs, uninstall if you find yourself single target

Expert guides for you.
    You sir, made my day.
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    I suppose one needs to define "crummy DPS" first, true. Or what it means "without embarrassing oneself". I wouldn't consider anyone returning new to be doing "crummy", embarrassing DPS. But, what I believe is truly irrelevant in the whole context.

The idea is that you come into a dungeon, and those guys might be doing anything from 15k to 300K dps. As a new, undergeard guy, you'll be doing below 20k.

Is that embarrassing? Is it crummy? If it's not, what is "crummy"? 5k dps at 100? 10K?

From my experience, there is simply no escaping the "crummy" zone until you get nice gear. You can be 730 and still be 30-40K DPS, which most people would say it's quite bad. it would barely land you a top 10 in LFR... if you're lucky.

This is all I hoped to make clear from my post. No gear, no good DPS, "crummy", embarrassing, who knows, up to your party and your own feelings.
    Exactly.

My combat rogue is my least played alt, my fun goof-off pirate alt, who nevertheless has better luck on drops than the toons I take more seriously. He's 715 atm, never set foot in a raid, just did some Tanaan dailies, Kazz kills, and a handful of mythic dungeons. I've never gotten around to developing his sub off-spec, so I don't swap for bosses - just all combat all the time. I use the old Spell Flash addon, since it still works for combat rogues and probably knows the spec better than I do (yep, that's how 'lite I am ). Unless I see a situation the addon can't be expected to know about, I just click the glowing button.

I typically pull 50-60k without thinking about it too much and have fun playing pirate. Rarely am I the top dps in good groups, but almost never the bottom.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure he'll do even more if I ever get his ring above 715.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ShiyoKozuki View Post
    BM hunter.
    Always BM hunter, or hunter in general.
    I started to say the same thing, even had it typed in, but then remembered he fancied a combat rogue.

So yeah, BM hunter is easy to do solid dps on if you like hunters (I do). But play what makes you happy.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Arms warrior hands down... most dumbed down spec in the entire game:

1. press Rend
    2. press Colossus Smash
    3. press Mortal Strike
    4. repeat step 3., then again, then again, then again, then again, then again, then again, then again, then again, then again, then again
    5. go to step 1.

I'd hold off until Legion before I make a decision. Balance druid looks kinda simple, so does Frost DK.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    Arms warrior hands down... most dumbed down spec in the entire game:

1. press Rend
    2. press Colossus Smash
    3. press Mortal Strike
    4. repeat step 3., then again, then again, then again, then again, then again, then again, then again, then again, then again, then again
    5. go to step 1.
    And Execute when available to press.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NadEFurY View Post
    And Execute when available to press.
    oh.. it just replace Mortal Strike in step 3. under 20%

Deleted
    If you want easy class, first avoid all melee for Raids, no matter how simple rotation they might have, like Assass/Combat Rogue or frost DK. Simply, staying in a melee is more risky than DPSing from 40y Range. In PVP, with exception of Ashran and random BGs, go with melee and avoid casters :P

Go with Mage: all three specs are easy, Frost being the easiest, Fire is also super easy but requires top gear to be effective.
    Warlock: Destruction without pet or Affliction, if you need more survivability tools.
    Lon Wolf Hunter is also very simple, you don't need to carry about your pet any more = one less thing to take care on.

If you insist to be a melee in pve go with ass/com Rogue or Frost DK. As Rogue you have much better survivability then any other melee. Talented Feint is your best friend.

For a fresh player, simply rotation is not the only thing you are looking for, but also your survival tools. And here you have two choices: Affliction Warlock and Combat/Assassination Rogue.

MM Hunter is easiest one until you get some tier bonuses.

Press Chimaera Shot on cooldown.
    Press Aimed shot or Steady Shot, depending on if you need focus or have focus.
    Edit: Press kill shot on cooldown when target has <35% hp.

For aoe (only 5+ targets), replace aimed shot with multishot.