Deleted

Angry To you, who design the Leatherworking Quest

Yep,

Yep yep, you know you're name. YOU, who design this quest, you know, when you wander here and there following the f***** deer, with the tiny little lasso...
    I hate you of pure hate, you learned me what is hate !
    You learn what it would mean to put tiny tiny lil' needles in my brain !
    You learn my what "pain in the a** " is ... well, not pain, but a chair, a house, the world in the a** !

You wander the whole Tornheim with the thing, then, caus' it's to easy just to avoid monster and avoid being dazed (unmount = end, do it again )... you have this wonderful Super Mario part, on a waterfall (where it is easy to go back of course ! ), where you have 99% chance of dying with the fall ...

I'd like to know a thing; at what point, the man which developed this thought: " Wah, wonderful, this will be a lot of fun ! ".

No ! It isn't man, It isn't.

PS: I just knocked my elbow in the corner of my table. It was pleasant, compared to this " quest ".

Deleted
    Probably the best quest I've done in quite a few years. Can be annoying at times, but it's kind of old school really - you try, you fail, you learn, you succeed. You have checkpoints between the difficult parts, so you don't have to repeat all the boring stuff. Once you've gotten past the waterfall, you move on to the next challenge. Since it isn't super easy, it's very rewarding to finally get it done.

I get that there are people that are even worse than me and if I were a keyboard turner, I probably would've had a very bad time. But since it really only teaches you how to craft a mount for yourself, a cosmetic thing, I really hope they keep it pretty much as it is. Challenging, but doable.

Before raging about it, you should probably read this super-awesome guy's wowhead comment. There, you would have learned that you can use an item (that you should've learned previously) to not get dazed and dismounted by enemies.

Don't ruin this wonderful quest for those who enjoy a new, unique, challenging experience and are glad that not all profession quests are "craft 5 of those" and "kill 10 of these".

Deleted
    It's mostly "The Elderhorn walks up to a ledge, jumps down, you hesitate briefly to jump after it, the lasso breaks". That's three times throughout the run and the ride back to the last checkpoint isn't too long. After a few tries, you'll know exactly when to jump.
    I can definitely see how some people wouldn't enjoy this quest, but there are way more annoying ways to get a mount and I think there's always quests that some people enjoy while others just can't wait to be done with them. The lasso could be just a little bit longer tho, the timing really has to be perfect at one point in particular.

7+ Year Old Account
    sounds like fun!! cant wait to try it
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

So it's pretty much the Garrison stables quests on steroids?

Those were a lot of fun, especially the Wolf in Nagrand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    This game isn't about your friends, though. This game is about taking it seriously enough that you do the hardest content no matter what it takes (transferring, etc), lasting friendships and other elements be damned. /s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JemiS View Post
    So it's pretty much the Garrison stables quests on steroids?
    I had forgotten about those. Yeah, it's definitely similar. You can watch my playthrough of it here if anyone's interested.