Does wow have gameplay protections?

Most of my guild and everyone I know irl has switched over to Black Desert.
    I tried it and it is completely awesome, obviously, but I feel it's only awesome because they stole all the bet parts of Wow Vanilla and BC and don't have any of the bad parts of the activision age of wow.

Is there any way that wow can sue them to stop them from using all the best parts from wow?

I don't want to stop playing my wow account, even though Black Desert is more fun, because I invest my whole life in wow to play all the time ever and ever and have no life.
    Now if abandon my wow character, nothing I will have to show for life.

So we need to stop Black Desert from being so good it kill wow.

Please help!
    VOTE TRUMP! Make America Great Again!

Deleted
    It's already preventing itself from being "gud" don't worry.

I tried BDO and enjoyed it but after some hours of gameplay I found out it was more the like of a one player game than an actual MMO. This game restricts you from playing with your friends a lot. There's also a lot of issue with the PvP being nonexistant and kind of shitty (ay I got better enchants lemme oneshot ye), the servers, the worldbosses, the popping,... BDO is far from perfect. It does have a lot of good sides that might seduce players found of grindy mmo. I personally didn't enjoy my experience, for a reason that will keep more players away than I can think of.

The RNG.

Have fun on Black Desert if it's the niche game you're looking for, but don't expect this game to be big.

10+ Year Old Account
    Game versus game threads, even thinly disguised ones, are not allowed.

Closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."