Favorable Legion Rogues Spec Thus Far

Anyone got an idea what spec thus far looks favorable? Is is Subtlety again or assassination or outlaw?

to me, I like assassination so far , I played assassination for most of my Rogue's time only went to sub for current tier of raid .
    But i am liking the bleed oriented spec , it might suck for AOE fights or heavy cleave fights can't tell on that yet

Outlaw once again is probably gonna be my 2nd artifact spec , just because its still looks like a cleave / aoe spec with Blade Flurry

a lot of discussion went on this thread about this topic

Deleted
    That would be assasination, since it have some vision that is beeing fulfilled behind it.

Combat... i mean outlow is just horrible RNG shit fest due Roll the bones, which WILL get changed before, or shortly after launch. And to counted that RNG you can pick Slice and dice talent, which will make spec almost more simple, then it was in vannila...as there will be literally nothing going on.

Subtlety, feels like some Ex Victoria Secret model, which was once top in beauty, but now is afte accident during which she spilled acid on her face, and body, and now look more like Gollum. Point is, subtlety was complicated, yes for most ppl not really viable spec. But those who learned how to use it, had best time ever with it. Now it feel stupid, uninteresting.

As you can see, im very disapointed with the way, that rogue developement took its path. And i regret all my wishes and wet dreams, when i was secretly hoping, that they will rework class a bit to make it even more intereting. As other specs (besides Subtlety) were rather simple and quite boring. Saving grace for, i dare to say that MOST ppl, was utility and other abilities, which did NO dmg. But many of those were cut.