Deleted

Fury trinket analysis Pre Patch and legion

I was on the ptr the other day testing out my trinkets on what not. As fury, I found that the empty drinking horn is actually pretty good for single target and way better for aoe fights. This is probably due to the ability for Rampage and Whirlwind especially to get 30 stacks extremely fast. The class trinket seems viable for single target as long as you can keep 10 stacks for the majority of the, even more so if you possess the talent endless rage. I have to test the trinket from Kormrok, fel lord and the Gorefiend one.

is there any chance the tank trinket from killrog is worth anything, its got a shit ton of haste...

7+ Year Old Account
    Doubtful, unless it provides more haste than class trinket. On ptr the killrogi trinket is diwn to 717 on the mythic version 2/2 upgrade, iirc. I need to check when i get home.

Quote Originally Posted by Lothar View Post
    is there any chance the tank trinket from killrog is worth anything, its got a shit ton of haste...
    Compared to the class trinket, more than likely not. Yeah, it's a lot of haste, but the class trinket has more haste once it's stacked up to max. Even comparing the M WF 2/2 upgraded Kilrogg trinket to the one I have equipped, the class trinket gives far more haste overall. You're also able to stack up the class trinket up fast, much like the Empty Drinking Horn in 7.0. And like bladeXcrasher mentioned, the amount of haste on the trinket was reduced (though the same happened to the class trinket).

The leveling experience was design to ilvl680, if iam not wrong. Most ppl will start with ilvl710 due to pre patch items. I really dont think you will spent more than 5/8secs on each mob till lvl105+. For me the best trinkets will be the heirloom and the Discord Chorus or maybe Anzus Cursed Plume, bcuz you get instant response from the trinket. I dont have beta access so its just me guessing the math...