Deleted

Ignore Pain does not work as Active Mitigation in 7.0.3

Anyone else experience this? Tried it on Mythic Mannoroth, Kilrogg and even that Skyreach boss, and only Shield Block seems to count.

When only IP is up you get stacks.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldnt mind if it was that way. With the changes to shieldblock it is not too torublesome to reserve some rage for a crucial shieldblock if the encounter demands it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted
    Same with Shield Barrier before the patch, isn't it?

Is it really no active migitation on beta?

I must have been very lucky an having shield block up eveytime because i always use IP as active migitation before certain boss attacks.....

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JajaBongs View Post
    Same with Shield Barrier before the patch, isn't it?
    Shield Barrier counted as AM throughout all of WOD.

Was doing Mythic +2 in beta. Had no Problems with bosses that uses an active migitation check while using IP for it.

In the spellbock right now, there is no spell marked as AM.

In WOD i also used shield barrier for AM checks

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

In Legion, abilities that require mitigation to be up should state what ability they call for (based on the tank you're on). Some of these were bugged, which I and a few others pointed out after the issue was brought up. Celestalon clarified that Shield Block is what we need up for these abilities, not Ignore Pain.

Ex. God-King Skovald's Savage Blade is one such ability. "Active Mitigation" is no longer a term Blizzard is going to label our abilities as, so if some ability says it requires "Active Mitigation" to be up, it's safe to assume that you need to save and use at least 1 Shield Block charge for when the boss uses that particular one. This is quite easy, even with us spending the majority of our Rage on Ignore Pain, as Shield Block's cost has been made pretty much negligible in comparison.

Deleted
    Guess it makes sense that it doesn't count since it's up near 100% of the fight.