Question Custom Lag Tolerance Not Working?

Since the pre-patch, and the removal of the Custom Lag Tolerance option, I can't seem to get my spell queuing back to how it was. I used to be able to press the ability a couple of times right before the end of the GCD and it'd queue for the next, with zero downtime. Now, it won't let me do it at all until exactly on the end of the GCD, or even after - which of course means a delay and a DPS loss, and that's ignoring the part that bothers me most, how it actually feels to play.

I've tried the following and, considering I used to have it about 10ms above my normal ping of 26 (so ~35-40).. It just doesn't feel right until I set the following command up to about 300, which makes no sense.

Code:
    /console reducedLagTolerance 1
    /console MaxSpellStartRecoveryOffset 40
    Anyone have any ideas on what's wrong, or how I can fix this? Surely setting it to about 300 can't be right?

Bump for great justice! And, uh, less lag?

I'm not sure how that whole lag tolerance thing works, but there was a lot of useful information here

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ag-Tolerance#4
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    If you want lag to continue to affect you, you can set to zero.

If you want to tighten your rotation, set it to -slightly- higher than usual ping.

If you want to be unable to react to procs, set to 400 ms (well unless your ping is really that bad, and then you're fine!).

I was hoping to just do it manually like before since my Ms is pretty stable. But if this works there's no harm in trying I guess.

Thanks @Ketho. That's how I had it before, but like in my OP it doesn't seem to be e working properly currently. Will try the above asap.

- - - Updated - - -

The addon doesn't seem to be doing much either. Still seems like it doesn't want to queue anything even pressing abilities at the last few ms of a GCD. Even if I'm mashing the hell out of a spell it's waiting until after the cast ends to even think about starting to cast a new one. Anyone else got any ideas?

E2: I decided to turn it off via the console command now it seems to actually be working okay. Seems kinda' backwards but I guess it's automatic now. eh.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2016-07-29 at 04:11 PM.