Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Grulug View Post
    Typical liberal bullshit, guilty until proven innocent. Guess I should put on black face and turn over a few cars, then I'll get the innocent until proven guilty treatment.
    You were saying something about right wing conspiracy nuts? Would you care to share your experiences?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

7+ Year Old Account
    Khadgar will make WoW great again

You guys are just trying to trigger me here with trolling? I am new to this board. I have visted MMO champ daily the past couple weeks in preparation for Legion. Have you never seen someone new to the board post something? And you probably call right wingers conspiracy theory nuts.
    See, now you're just making it too easy. Everyone knows newbies don't often stumble into these forums and less often post here with just 10 posts. They are scared by this cesspool. And they certainly don't use the right trigger words that you're using.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Generally no, they don't immediately go to Gen OT as new users.

Which, all 8 of your posts have been in.
    Not quite true. I joined and dived straight into OOC when I started. But yes t his does seem like an alt :P

Baseless accusations. No further comment, I've already said my piece on accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Not quite true. I joined and dived straight into OOC when I started. But yes t his does seem like an alt :P
    I'm the same. After lurking for a few years I discovered the mega gun control thread and the rest is history.

Baseless accusations. No further comment, I've already said my piece on accounts.
    Aww, giving up already? Come on, use your few posts wisely, collect those infractions, you know you want to...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Yes, as we already knew
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk why I thought this was funny...

Too many weird off-topic threads that can't be taken seriously, I guess.

Here you guys go this might bring your balls out of hiding. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm8U_vCxYyc

Here you guys go this might bring your balls out of hiding. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm8U_vCxYyc
    You realize alt accounts penalties affect a main one yes?

Prove this is an "alt" account. I'm not the one who began a claim on the status of this account, it's not my place to have to prove every accusation against me as false. Eleccybubb when did you stop beating the dog/wife/cat/kids...?

BREAKING NEWS: This fourm will be closed soon, said by local MMO champion officals.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Khadgar will make WoW great again
    You racist, don't you know that the burning legion is a religion of peace.

#NotAllEredar
    #FelTrumpsHate
    #ImWithSargeras
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

The legion are the real victims here.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure that this expertly crafted piece of satire is appropriate for the forum.