Deleted

Nat pagle rep farming

Sorry if this is wrong part of the forum.

I need to raise my rep with nat pagle so i decided to do the lunkers like 15 each day plus doing the mop 3 fishes u get rep with him too but does anyone know the best places to get thoose 3 fishes in mop areas? The daily q fishes..The tiger gurunami and the other 2 where u still get rep to him with..
    Hope you have a nice summer <3

Deleted
    Hi,

if found this info on google^^ was looking for myself because i need the rep to:

Flying Tiger Gourami (Tiger Gourami Shool - Kun-Lai Summit)
    Mimic Octopus (Reef Octopus Swarm - Krasarang Wilds)
    Spinefish Alpha (Spinefish School - Inkgill Mere, Kun-Lai Summit)

I start with the alpha fish, sha infected lake, then i fly to the tunnel in the south for the tigergourami, then down the cliff near the warbringer and hunt the octopus in the jade forest. if you fly straight down the cliff you'll find a lake, but there is bay also.

Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    Sorry if this is wrong part of the forum.

I need to raise my rep with nat pagle so i decided to do the lunkers like 15 each day plus doing the mop 3 fishes u get rep with him too but does anyone know the best places to get thoose 3 fishes in mop areas? The daily q fishes..The tiger gurunami and the other 2 where u still get rep to him with..
    Hope you have a nice summer <3
    I usually catch the Reef octopuss fishing off the boat that nat pagle is on at Anglers wharf, takes a couple mins at most. Then fly just north to the river to get Flying tiger and then sha pool for the final fish. As a side note how are you finding fishing for lunkers? I had 3 in maybe 2 hours so decided to just do dailies for now but might go back to it.

flying tiger gourami i usually fished up in jade forest from the pools there.. then i'd swing by the fishing villlage near the zandalari warbringer to check what pools are there.(seems to be random but sometimes it's like 20 reef octopus pools there) and then i'd head to kun lai summit and fish spinefish at the fish people village near the zandalari warbringer spawn there because why not? :P and last but not least head to the warbringer in krasarang and fish reef octopus there if not found in jade forest.

for the guy asking about lunkers i preferred spires of arak near akeetas hovel under that bridge there.. just park yourself and boost your fishing skill as high as you can and start fishing.. you'll usually get around 2-3 every 10 minutes.

Fishing lunkers is the best way. You can hit exalted in just 1 day. Forget about doing the Pandaria quests, those fishes give the same amount of rep, have around the same drop rate but you have to move a lot, I think it's just a waste of time, unless you also want some anglers rep.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiserdrache View Post
    Fishing lunkers is the best way. You can hit exalted in just 1 day. Forget about doing the Pandaria quests, those fishes give the same amount of rep, have around the same drop rate but you have to move a lot, I think it's just a waste of time, unless you also want some anglers rep.
    Any way to guarantee fast lunkers? I've gone hours without a single one

Quote Originally Posted by kaiserdrache View Post
    The Panda fish give 600 rep compared to 350, so they do have better rep. Dosent stop the rest of your post being true.

I would fish lunkers and not bother with Panda fish. I would get a the item that auto cuts fish and fish away. I fished by the lake outside the Alliance garrison. Gave lots of crescent fish too, which was much more in need than the other fish for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Any way to guarantee fast lunkers? I've gone hours without a single one
    I used the fishing pole and hat from the cave dewlers in the garrison with worm supreme bait. It was nicely paced. Try to fish with others so you can use the pheromone fish for more skill. If you throw one and the other throws one at you, they will stack. Getting lunkers spiked nicely with that buff.
    Last edited by Onomatopoeia; 2016-07-29 at 11:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fish in holes and bump your fishing to around 850-1000 if you can.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onomatopoeia View Post
    The Panda fish give 600 rep compared to 350, so they do have better rep. Dosent stop the rest of your post being true.

I would fish lunkers and not bother with Panda fish. I would get a the item that auto cuts fish and fish away. I fished by the lake outside the Alliance garrison. Gave lots of crescent fish too, which was much more in need than the other fish for me.
    Why auto cut the fish? this was the most silly thing Blizzard implemented to fishing. If you go for long lunker fishing sessions you DO NOT WANT the fish filletted, as the flesh takes up more bag space than the actual fish.

Also, pools better than open water, if high fishing skill.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Also, pools better than open water, if high fishing skill.
    How high we talking, like 1100?