Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by khakhan View Post
    hmm i thought it would be uncommon, like once or twice a boss fight. My wow subscription isn't active right now. I the sound is in Conditions. (not Actions, where you would normally find it) The Aura should be named something like Blood Shield Bar.

I'll probably be back, but if it bothers you I recommend changing it yourself. could be weeks/months before return.
    Ah ha! No wonder I couldn't find it! That's fantastic.

The best WA just became just about perfect.

Hi! I've updated your wa and it seems that Death Strike RP Tick is broken now for blood DK. Cost is always 45 now

this one stopped working for unholy atleast after 7.3, I get freezes during fights from this WA. I REALLY want an update. So hard to play without

Khakan, please - save us and update your WA for frost !

I would be happy to extend your sub for a couple of months if such an update happens

Edit : spelling

Compact runes is a very solid replacement and up to date with Argus.

any1 had time to check what part of the Exisiting Weakaura is creating the lag?

Haaalp need this weakaura to work! :!

Quote Originally Posted by exeetor View Post
    Haaalp need this weakaura to work! :!
    What is not working for You? As t's working as intended, for me.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Deleted
    Works for me also but rotation helper has to be ignored somewhat coz obra slightly different to old bos rotation for obvious reasons

I dont know really, when I use it in combat the game goes down to 1-0 fps. Cant do anything

- - - Updated - - -

Ignore that. Latest WA update seems to have fixed it

Any chance for this to be updated for 7.3? The rotation suggestion doesn't seem to work anymore if you spec outta BoS, which is sad.

Deleted
    Really nice!

I was wondering, do you have any ELVUI setup you recomend going with this?

Hello, I have 2 free days of wow time then I will play destiny2 for awhile. I know frost is a mess that I can't really fix without spending hours on it but is there anything else in Blood or Unholy that is a small annoyance or a duration change for something? (or even a more manageable rotation change) I have some time to work on auras now (qq) but no money and hardly any friends playing wow right now. As such I will probably not re-up for a while yet. I hope you all have enjoyed the auras so far and that they will be helpful still.

Quote Originally Posted by khakhan View Post
    Hello, I have 2 free days of wow time then I will play destiny2 for awhile. I know frost is a mess that I can't really fix without spending hours on it but is there anything else in Blood or Unholy that is a small annoyance or a duration change for something? (or even a more manageable rotation change) I have some time to work on auras now (qq) but no money and hardly any friends playing wow right now. As such I will probably not re-up for a while yet. I hope you all have enjoyed the auras so far and that they will be helpful still.
    Sad to hear you're not playing anymore, have fun in D2!

Is the blood one up to date and functioning properly atm?

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Is the blood one up to date and functioning properly atm?
    Im using it. no problem at all.
    I just wish frost would be updated but heck, he is doing it on his free time. Prob. time to learn how to do WA-prob and then fix it myself :P

All 3 specs updated for BFA. All should be in working order, so let me know if there are any problems.

khakhan, thanks for the DK auras, I am a big fan of them, gorgeous!

Can you please tell me why I am hearing the Sonar sound sometimes on the Blood DK auras? what exactly triggers it?

Further more can't I see the Rune Bar, it doesnt show the current runes, that are on cooldown, only blinking red, even when Ive just some runes, it doenst look like on the gif on wago.io

any ideas, what this could cause?

best regards

spasut
    Last edited by spasut; 2018-09-19 at 02:07 AM.

@spasut You need to download the runes separately, link on each of the dk pages. The sound is for when your blood shield gets down to 2 sec remaining. you can remove it in the aura "Blood Shield Bar" under conditions tab

Thank you for the fast reply!

Oh my gosh, how blind i am. Only read the small sized text under the aura, thanks so much!

I will keep the sound, now that I know what it does!

best regards