Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    most top pvpers alr xfered horde, but i feel like the majority of middle pack pvpers are still alliance or is it just me? I finally hit 110 this Sunday and i did 3 BGs as alliance, we totally dominated and GY camped all 3 games in a row (different teams each time), so either i got very very lucky, or there are still some decent pvpers left on Alliance

10+ Year Old Account
    Orc racial stacks with the 3rd t1 pvp talent, making it broken.

Any class the cant be orc goes blood elf. They get a 2nd kick that cant be juked.

Gnome and human are still good though. Nelf is still the best feral race for the in-combat restealth.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love how everyone is saying the Orc racial is broken via pvp talent row when the EMFH was untouched for whole 3 expansions.

Human racial is still pretty damn good, as most classes rely on using stuns for CC.

I went Horde because according to my crystal ball they will start winning more and more BGs over the course of Legion.

I will only talk about random BGs but I thought Horde would be the faction of choice, but EU Horde loses even more than before. 30W/70L ratio it seems.
    Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    I will only talk about random BGs but I thought Horde would be the faction of choice, but EU Horde loses even more than before. 30W/70L ratio it seems.
    Oh well.
    Not true!

http://www.wow-stats.info/bgwr01.html