Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkLazorz View Post
    Raiding is the only consistent thing I do in the game.
    The rest I dabble with whenever I feel like it.
    Same here. I take a lot of long term breaks from WoW also. And by long term, I mean at least a month without logging in. I don't hate much about WoW but I'm not very motivated by it either.
    Last edited by Markhan; 2016-08-23 at 09:42 AM.

Deleted
    I mostly ignored PvP due to gear being way too powerfull and matchmaking being mostly shit (like placing you in a team with another 6 rogues to face totally balanced group with 2 healers while you have none), I will give it a shot in Legion but i will still stay away from any rated content. I played like 15 arenas since TBC released total.

I ignored pet battles for years, still dont like them very much. Would rather have 2 more dungeons instead of this useless fluff. I collect mounts only when there is literally nothing else to do.

I enjoy dungeons, raids, questing...basically anthing that moves the story or my character development forward.

7+ Year Old Account
    No instanced pvp. I'm always down for some open world action.

Any instanced pve content that can't be queued for ( raids normal and up, mythic/challenge mode 5mans)

PokeWow

I do pretty much everything else.

I absolutely fucking hate grindy mini games like the shit they made you do to get Draenor flying. So to this day, despite having millions of gold, 5 toons that are 13/13M w/ 740+ ilvl, I have yet to do the requisites to fly in WoD. And I doubt I'll do it in Legion. Fuck em.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    I absolutely fucking hate grindy mini games like the shit they made you do to get Draenor flying. So to this day, despite having millions of gold, 5 toons that are 13/13M w/ 740+ ilvl, I have yet to do the requisites to fly in WoD. And I doubt I'll do it in Legion. Fuck em.
    Same here. I am not jumping through hoops for them for the ability to fly. Could have paid a million gold for it, but I am not doing the stupid treasure hunting.

I don't think I've done any real PvP since Cata, maybe a random BG once in a blue moon but that's about it. Got my fill, don't need it.

Didn't really raid at all in WoD, although I'll probably do some with my buddies guild in Legion.

Don't do pet battles, not a big pet collector either. I don't mind getting them, but if I can make a buck off of them I don't mind letting them go in a hot second. Mounts I sort of collect, but I don't do that mess every single week, more like when the mood strikes me. Same goes for Transmog gear.

Achievement hunting has got to be one of the most pointless things out there. I might fool with it if it has a mount, otherwise I'm not concerned.

I pretty much do everything else though.

Deleted
    Arena PvP, Achievements and Casualcrap like Pokemon-Fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    I don't do organised anything.
    I'll take this. It sums up nicely what I don't do.

RBGs full of cheating trash toxic players.

Use to be into achievements a while ago but wow pet battles and Archaeology being "solve the same item 30 times!" really killed it for me.

Other than that pretty much everything.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    -Arena
    I get too much angry when that healer is on 5% hp, then the deus ex machina happens and he gets back to 100% by losing a negligible amount of mana. I prefer RBG.

-Mythic raiding
    I'd like to get into it, but I'm late for an Archimonde kill. Maybe in Legion.

Arena / RBG's / Challenge modes / Normal + raiding: lack of a guild and my own willingness to play on a schedule. Nor am I paying for runs.

No interest in pet battles.

Things I don't like to do:

Pet battles - I've never been interested in these at all. Still have yet to do my first one.

Arenas - don't care for them at all. I did a few in Cataclysm just because there was a PvP thrown weapon (stat stick in my case, as a fury warrior) that I could easily obtain just from doing 10 arenas, whether I won or lost them. Otherwise...I've never enjoyed arenas.

Archaeology - seemed interesting at first but got boring to me fairly quickly. I haven't done any Archaeology stuff since WoD came out.

Garrison chores - I got burned out on these very quickly in WoD.

Ganking (camping, to be more specific) - even though I play on a PvP server, I don't get any satisfaction out of repeatedly camping someone who is either too low in levels, skill, or gear to present any kind of threat to me. I only gank people who have given me a reason to do (other than "IF ITZ RED ITZ DED LOL"). If I gank you, it's retaliation for something. Or if we both spot the same mineral node or something. If you're minding your own business and otherwise aren't bothering me, I will usually not go out of my way to attack you.

Things I like to do:

Raiding (with guild only, not LFR or stuff that's otherwise pugged). I've been away from raiding for a few years since my guild disbanded in Cataclysm, but we've managed to get most of our core group back together and will be raiding in Legion. I'm looking forward to that.

Dungeons, in expansions that actually have memorable dungeons (which MoP and WoD really did not). Legion is supposedly going to stop the trend of shit dungeons, so I'm interested in seeing how that turns out.

Random BGs, if I have guildies/friends with me. I don't like to just queue up solo. These are only fun to me when I have a group of 3-4 friends on Ventrilo/TS, and we can actually coordinate stuff.

World events (seasonal events and stuff like Legion invasions). I always enjoy doing those.

Just fly around and explore.

Achievement hunting (pick out some random achievements that I can do solo) when I'm bored.

Dick around on lowbie alts. I've done a few things like roll characters on other servers and level them without heirlooms, etc.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-08-23 at 04:10 PM.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    PvP /10chars
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

7+ Year Old Account
    What I don't do:

• Instanced PvP*
    • High-level raiding**
    • Being a tycoon via the Auction House***

* Like many others have already said, attempting to do "serious" PvP in WoW is a headache because of the constant balance issues and obnoxious PvP community. Besides that, I hate arenas. BGs are OK, but I tend to enjoy them more at the lower levels. I have always found the various world PvP zones (Wintergrasp, Tol Barad, etc.) to be quite fun and I was sorry that Ashran turned out to be such a clusterfuck.
    ** I would be more into in high-level raiding if I were a better player, but age and health issues have taken their toll.
    *** Too lazy to do this. Maybe someday.

Other than these things, I dabble in nearly everything the game has to offer to some degree or other. I even love fishing.

Deleted
    PvP, though I want to do a bit more in the addon. I usually lose interest quite fast, as most players I know are not really interested in it. So I'll have to wait and see.
    Raids. Stopped about 9 months ago, and don't really have the time and motivation for a fixed schedule. I probably try to leech some normal / hc kills when I'm home, my guild raids and has some free spots.

Everything else: I'm most likely doing it at some point. Instances, farming mounts, toys, pets etc, pet battles, twinks, sometimes selling stuff on the AH (though never excessively), professions, and so on.

Content that I did not participate in in WoD

-Arena
    -Ashran (Usually I like a Wintergrasp PvP environment, just wasn't into it this expansion)
    -Battlegrounds (I used to run the hell out of Alterac Valley though)
    -RP
    -Mythic Raiding (I am more of an old school raider. TBC and WoTLK had my favorite raids, so today's heroic modes feel more like what I am used to.
    -Mythic Dungeons (I really want to do them in Legion though)

Arena. Lots of the random periodic events that pop up. Pet Battles. Proving grounds. Challenge modes. Most things that require a huge time investment.

I enjoy questing, soloing old content, figuring out gold making schemes, certain BGs, 5 mans, working on professions.

Deleted
    No pet battle shit.

Probably a lot of other stuff too after the expansion has been live for a few weeks and we see how much interesting content there actually is. WoD went down the drain already on the second playthrough.

I have most factions of the previous expansions exalted, but with WoD I decided that after I get Draenor flying, they can all go f*ck themselves. The rewards aren't worth it -- and it's definitely not worth grinding the same rep over and over again on several toons.
    Last edited by mmocf7a456daa4; 2016-08-23 at 09:10 PM.

Haven't done any arena games since TBC or any ranked group games