All Protection Warrior Raid

I know this is somewhat of a recruitment message, but I thought that this forum would be a better place to post than on one of the other forums. I'm recruiting for the last bit of WoD to have full protection warrior raids, with Inspiring Presence being our main source of healing. There might be skepticism to this, but other warriors and myself have tested it out to know that it fully works for Heroic HFC. Imagine 29 stacks of Inspiring Presence, that's 87% healing form damage dealt, and any leech that you may have will also allow you to heal from your Inspiring Presence on other people. Even for mythic raids, it would be 57% which is not to be scoffed at.

So the goal of this recruitment is to gather a full 30-player raid and clear the current and some of the previous content, with the hopes of maybe trying this is the future with Legion raids.

P.S. It also helps people get together to maybe start farming old transmog gear within these all prot warrior groups.
    P.P.S It rivals Raegwyn and his group of DKs taking on content. Wouldn't you want to outshine a DK on healing, soloing, and not just absorption now?
    Edit: P.P.P.S It's US-Horde since my US-Alliance warrior might as well be a pally, and Murica.

If you're interested just add me to battle.net. It's Kamonji#1190
    Last edited by Kamonji; 2016-08-22 at 07:47 PM.

When do you plan on doing this raid, and Horde or Ally?
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

I hope that you will be streaming this or at least make a vid of it as this would be awesome to watch.
    Want to play SWTOR again and get 7 free days of subscription access + free ingame goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/d5LnJT

If this is on EU ally, damn ill have to make prot weak auras lol

You really should link the guy who twitch streamed this, the vod of this is pretty good on it's own. He's from my server and I saw him broadcast it in General right after my raid ended. I should have gone.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Von Bosch View Post
    Warriors are hereos that draw thier super human strength from thier relentless fury and thier unstoppeble willpower to fight on til the end of days.

I put the edit in that it's US-Horde, forgot to do that bit lol. I'm wanting to work with a few friends to setup a stream on my end since I've talked to people about this idea since a bit before pre-patch and now it can come to fruition. Possible days are Friday/Saturday unless I can just skip a raid day or make a better time for everyone.

Would be fun, but I'm not going to level a hordie.

Would want to organize something like HFC hc on Horde EU (but not prot only, just enough for everyone to survive). Stream is available. But time is short. Maybe thursday, friday or sunday. In long time perspective something like this could be done in every content as soon as farming hc is becoming boring, mythic is still tied to your raidgrp and such. As long as they don't nerf the stacking. . ..
    Last edited by Nightstalker; 2016-08-23 at 12:24 AM.

That's not the goal is to have it nerfed but knowing blizzard's wow team they'll nerf it to the ground instead of copying diablo in the aspect of buffing the other specs.

Edit: Watcher did mention about other specs instead of straight out nerfing others so there's that glimmer of hope, but the latest nerfs have me down.
    Last edited by Kamonji; 2016-08-23 at 12:47 AM.

I'm going to organize this Saturday night, so August the 27th. Around 6 PM EST is when I'll start organizing it for US-Horde. Battle tag is still the same kamonji#1190 so if you're interested add me and let's hopefully not get ourselves nerfed!

The time is now, we need more on! Lets crush HFC under a wall of shields!

Deleted
    If someone does this for EU Ally, I'd be up for it. ;D

Well, we got to Kilrogg and it fell apart due to people not doing mechanics. Big surprise for a pug, amiright? Still, we had a full 30 Warriors in there and it was a sight to behold. Every boss before that simply melted. All those leaps, all those revenges going out at the same time on Kormrok hands, most of the raid growing in size when ring popped and drowning poor Blademaster in a sea of steel, I consider it a great success.

I was thinking of doing an all Brewmaster run way back before prepatch(when they were invincible), and though I doubt I would have gotten the numbers, after doing this I really wish I had set it up.

I ended up missing the raid. I would of liked to be there.

So are we gonna see any footage of this