Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    I guess I'm used to this kind of skills playing feral druid for a long time with stuff like "pressing and forgetting" with damage buffs, bleeds and damage buffs again. I honestly like Focused Rage playstyle.
    Well I mean there's nothing wrong with it being an option. Don't get me wrong, I like that its an option. I just dont wish for it to be a be all end all "take this or your dps suffers" talent.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Well I mean there's nothing wrong with it being an option. Don't get me wrong, I like that its an option. I just dont wish for it to be a be all end all "take this or your dps suffers" talent.
    I agree, but things like that were always here in whatever class or spec you play. Everyone who played feral with damn Blood Talons would understand me.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    You never answered my earlier question, so I'll repost incase you missed it.

So could you give me my standard cleave/aoet talents, artifact talents, and my single target talents? I never got into the beta so 110 stuff and new legendaries are foreign to me.