Balance druid stealth nerf in beta *huuuugee*

Our ENTIRE artifact system is now destroyed

First full moon was nerfed by removing it from owlkin frenzy. Now it is doing LESS damage in beta then HALF moon. What the hell is the point of full moon spell when HALF moon is hitting harder?

The reason they STEALTH nerfed it in beta was because they didn't want people trolling on them for the owlkin nerf they stated that they'd rather see damage on a long setup then nerf its damage.

WTF!!!

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748735367
    Last edited by treekush; 2016-08-27 at 04:40 PM.

You read the part further on in the topic where OP was criticized for using a sample size of one skirmish to complain about a "stealth nerf" regarding the damage of full moon right?

That he flat out refuses to provide more data doesn't exactly make him a reliable source in my eyes.

It should also be noted that Full Moon meteors. He might have hit more than one target there and simply chosen the lower value, which would instantly nix his entire claim.

Deleted
    I just went on the beta to check, and full moon still does about twice the damage of half moon

Quote Originally Posted by lunarath View Post
    I just went on the beta to check, and full moon still does about twice the damage of half moon
    It doesn't crit in PVP anymore. Full moon that is.