Weakauras on top of each other

I need help setting my weakauras in such a way that I can decide which ones show on top of each other. Say I have two auras on the same spot, and I want to set it so when both are up, one ALWAYS takes priority/shows on top. I tried putting them both in the same group and moving them up or down/mixing up their order in the group, but nothing seems to work.

Is there a way to reliable tell weakauras to give priority to X aura and show that one on top?

EDIT: Nevermind, just figured out how to do it after hitting my head against a wall for ages. It's on frame strata if anyone wants to know.
    Last edited by Snorlaxi; 2016-08-27 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlaxi View Post
    I need help setting my weakauras in such a way that I can decide which ones show on top of each other. Say I have two auras on the same spot, and I want to set it so when both are up, one ALWAYS takes priority/shows on top. I tried putting them both in the same group and moving them up or down/mixing up their order in the group, but nothing seems to work.

Is there a way to reliable tell weakauras to give priority to X aura and show that one on top?

EDIT: Nevermind, just figured out how to do it after hitting my head against a wall for ages. It's on frame strata if anyone wants to know.
    Cool you figured it out. the frame state didn't cut it for me. I have 2 auras set to background .they must be background in order not to interfere with other layers.
    could you manage to make the one background in top on the other background strata? cheers