Lightbulb Combat log to... Some sort of video tool ?

Hi !

I'm looking for a way to take the combat log or any stats of the game (I guess an addon is required) and to put it in a software that let me "replay" the battle with a free camera.

I asked google but didn't find anything.

Anyone stronger that google ?

Deleted
    What do you mean? Like actual ingame footage?

This means you would have to record it.

There is no way to replay the battle with a "free camera"

Yes, an actual ingame footage that can be replayed in a software with a free camera, etc, etc. Like WoW Model Viewer. But with combats.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestibule View Post
    Yes, an actual ingame footage that can be replayed in a software with a free camera, etc, etc. Like WoW Model Viewer. But with combats.
    Thats not possible.

The amount of data you would need would be immense.

Sorry

Okay... Well, just have to do a software myself. See you in 10 years !

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Thats not possible.

The amount of data you would need would be immense.

Sorry
    WarcraftLogs tried to do this replay feature, though with Dots on a "map" from a birds-eye view, not in a 3D generate environment. Dunno' if it is still around.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    WarcraftLogs tried to do this replay feature, though with Dots on a "map" from a birds-eye view, not in a 3D generate environment. Dunno' if it is still around.
    Yerp. I think this is the closest you can get.

I dont actually think you will be able to make a software that does this without breaking some sort of ToS?

The problem is that the game doesnt allow you to record a full 3d room. You can record a picture of what you are seeing with external addons. But recording the entire room would require some sort of... idk...

What warcraftlogs does it they use the character gps thing to locate where in the room you are at all times. But its not really the same.

I guess what you could possibly do was recreate the room in your own 3d model whatever thing. Then make a software that could plot in the characters throughout the entire encounter via their gps thingy....

The amount of work this would take for all fights though.

Idk man