Question Soul Inhaler for Demon Hunters

When I looked through my toy collection to see which I should use for my DH, this seemed like a natural.

I've tried using it a few times on demon corpses during the invasions, and all I get is "Invalid Target".

What's up with that? Can anyone explain to me how this toy works?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarklingThrush View Post
    When I looked through my toy collection to see which I should use for my DH, this seemed like a natural.

I've tried using it a few times on demon corpses during the invasions, and all I get is "Invalid Target".

What's up with that? Can anyone explain to me how this toy works?
    Well lore wise it wouldnt work because demon souls flee back to the twisting nether upon death.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Well lore wise it wouldnt work because demon souls flee back to the twisting nether upon death.
    Actually in the book "Illidan" it clearly states we are feeding on the demons' essence, and the demon soul from our transformation continues to speak to us everafter. Also in the starter zone we absorb demon essence to gain new abilities.

That's not what this toy was made for, I know. I was just looking for a way to simulate that.

What I would love is for Blizz to give us a glyph or somesuch that lets us feed on demon remains for some small buff. Wouldn't need to be significant power boost, just something for fun.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"