Empowered Ring of the Kirin Tor

How many of you are planning on picking this up? How well does it work for Warrior (mainly Prot)? Will it last us a long time? 250,000 is about half of my entire amount of gold so I'm torn on getting it.

1094 Sta
    652 Crit
    1173 Mastery
    Teleports Caster to Dal with a 30 min CD

well, sometimes you will have your dalaran HS on CD and can use the ring to teleport along all expansion. It is almost certain that you replace it in the third week when raids open, but it will help to get on heroics faster too becouse of the ilvl alone. So, stats alone, dont will last more than one month (or one week if you are lucky with titanforged procs), but it will have some utility forever

It's not worth the stats, but it is worth the teleportation ability as long as your hearth isn't bound to Dalaran. If you have the money to burn on it, there's a lot of value in binding your hearth in one of the zones and using the ring to get back to Dalaran; if you can't afford it right now, just keep your hearth in Dal and save up for it. Like most capital city teleport items, it becomes considerably more valuable after the expansion, because it gives you quick access to old content that would otherwise be a headache to get back to.

Deleted
    Given the budget towards Mastery I don't see Arms warriors replacing it till mythic, depending on stat weights maybe not even then as the lack of a primary stats just adds value to the itemisation from secondary stats. If Mastery is worth more than Strength then it might well be worth twice what the other stats are. Either way, I'll be waiting to see weights from a reliable source before buying.

Quote Originally Posted by Danin View Post
    It's not worth the stats, but it is worth the teleportation ability as long as your hearth isn't bound to Dalaran. If you have the money to burn on it, there's a lot of value in binding your hearth in one of the zones and using the ring to get back to Dalaran; if you can't afford it right now, just keep your hearth in Dal and save up for it. Like most capital city teleport items, it becomes considerably more valuable after the expansion, because it gives you quick access to old content that would otherwise be a headache to get back to.
    Except you get a Dalaran Hearthstone that's separate from your normal Hearthstone, so this ring is 100% useless.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Except you get a Dalaran Hearthstone that's separate from your normal Hearthstone, so this ring is 100% useless.
    Oh well nevermind then. This ring is just for super rich people who want a super high end leveling ring.

i found myself a lot times in beta with dalaran HS in CD using ring to port to Dalaran, isnot 100% useless, maybe useless after the expansion. You can say that we can set normal HS to dalaran too, but normal HS can be on Suramar to save some travel time too

Oh I had no idea we got a separate hearth just for Dal. So we can still set our normal hearth out in the questing world, and have the Dal one to get us back to Dal?

It's ultimately a gold sink just like the Wrath ring was, granted i think 250k is way over the inflation amount in terms of what the wrath ring cost compared to this one. I think 100-150k would have been reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by Danin View Post
    It's not worth the stats, but it is worth the teleportation ability
    Its waay cheaper to buy Jaina's Locket isnt it?

Worth noting that you can buy JC rings with perfect stats off of the AH, which will most likely be cheaper.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Worth noting that you can buy JC rings with perfect stats off of the AH, which will most likely be cheaper.
    Aren't they unique-equipped so you can only have one?
    EDIT: You can have to different named once but not two of the same.
    Last edited by Lillpapps; 2016-08-29 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Its waay cheaper to buy Jaina's Locket isnt it?
    Jaina's Locket takes you to Northrend Dalaran.

Not useless at all. You're just a retarded troll that spews literal hyperbolic shit.

Wait to buy it until mythic opens, if you haven't picked up anything remotely as good- buy it. If you have something close to the same strength, don't.

Simple as that, your best ring early on is going to be Crafted and upgraded because of the socket. Your second best ring can be a number of things, if you're lucky you may even end up with socket in your drop ring which the Dalaran Ring can't have.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabwarrior View Post
    Oh I had no idea we got a separate hearth just for Dal. So we can still set our normal hearth out in the questing world, and have the Dal one to get us back to Dal?
    sure, you can. TL,DR on this - if you want only for stats, go for JC + mythic dungeon drop - if you have money and want to have a second dalaran HS and ready for looking for group early, buy it