I thought alts didn't have to do the pre-quests?

Hi,
    my alts are not able to start the Legion quests without doing the broken shore scenario and the SW keep quest.
    Anyone else having the same problem?

Hotfix incoming I hope. They promised alts wouldn't have to go through it if your main had done it already.

Quote Originally Posted by mavfin View Post
    No, I think what I've heard to referred to as skippable is the lore quests to Ulduar and Kara, and talking to Alodi. Broken Shores isn't skippable, I don't think, nor is the aftermath.
    No they flat out said BS was skippable once Legion was live.

Quote Originally Posted by mavfin View Post
    No, I think what I've heard to referred to as skippable is the lore quests to Ulduar and Kara, and talking to Alodi. Broken Shores isn't skippable, I don't think, nor is the aftermath.
    It is. Well it was on the beta.

There is an option to skip it when you go to turn the VERY FIRST quest in. (The one that has you meet outside of org or in the stormwind docks.)

You get the BS quest, but once you've done it on one character, you can literally skip it by talking to the first guard you talk to at Stormwind docks (idk where the horde guy would be). Gives you an option of "Oh, I've heard this story before" or something along those lines.

Thanks guys!
    I don't know why they chose to hide the option in a dialog box!

Edit: On my demon hunters I have to do the ulduar bit, wtf.
    Last edited by Dronk; 2016-08-30 at 12:13 AM.

Deleted
    EDIT: How to skip it all and go to Dalaran in the Broken Shores
    As Horde. You will talk to Holgar Stormaxe (46.00 , 13.80) just south of Orgrimmar. He will have that initial quest, but also a dialog box to skip it and go to Dalaran in the Broken Shore.
    It seems to work no matter what stage of the pre event quests you are on.

Yea, I would like where the Horde questgiver to skip all this is at.

I have the artifact weapon on my main so clearly I did enough to skip all that stuff.

I have a few alts that got to different stages during the pre-event.

1. One had done the broken shore scenario. I haven't found a way to skip stuff on this one. Brann is about to take me to ulduar, and I suspect khadgar wants to run me through kharazan after. I would really like to skip this.

2. Another had done nothing. This one got a popup to do that initial quest with eating the food and doing the dual. I finished this and now the game wanna send me to the broken shore scenario. I will pass thank you.

So where si the questgiver.
    Last edited by mmoc27cecdbbd7; 2016-08-30 at 05:55 AM.

The bottom line is it won't work until one of your characters teleports Dalaran the first time.