Most usefull professions for Restodruid? -Need help from beta testers & know-it-alls-

Hello !

I've been looking at each profession guide for Legion and lots of them seem really usefull HL !
    For me the best are : Alchemy, Inscription, Enchanting, Leatherworking, Engineering...

I really don't know what to take ! What would you recommend me ?

PS : I think it's a good choice to take at least 1 gathering profession if you are missing one or more professions at the begining of your leveling route !

I prefer enchanting and alchemy. Disenchanting nets you blood of sargeras so it counts as gathering. People eventually outgear profession equipment but everyone needs enchants and flasks throughout the expansion, and that'll keep you from overpaying for them.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by baelok View Post
    I prefer enchanting and alchemy. Disenchanting nets you blood of sargeras so it counts as gathering. People eventually outgear profession equipment but everyone needs enchants and flasks throughout the expansion, and that'll keep you from overpaying for them.
    with my druid I chose alchemy and herbalism ...seem to go to together.

Quote Originally Posted by Dharmist View Post
    with my druid I chose alchemy and herbalism ...seem to go to together.
    I've always gone with way as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since Wotlk I've been a jewelcrafter and alchemist.

I am considering dropping jewelcrafting though. Since this is my main I get oodles of gear on him so enchanting would be better suited. I could craft all the jewelcrafting things on an alt..

This.
    Seems to fit very well. Enchanting is my favorite anyway.

Pretty much everything produces something of value. Moreso than ever, there really isn't a "right" pick.

But, since you asked, I'm doing Herb/Alch for potions and trinkets. Also looking forward to transmuting fish to gems (with the fishing artifact, of course) as I forsee a good sized gem market this expac.

Disenchanting nets you blood of sargeras
    Where did you get that info if I may ask?

What do you guys think about Inscription ? I mean look at this page and scroll down to "Relics", Scribes can make "Aqual Mark" which is a relic for Restodruids.

Also, there is Scroll of Forgotten Knowledge that you can craft and use once a week to gain randomly reputation, artifact power, profession skills...

Finally, you can craft the the usefull trinket Darkmoon Deck Promises .

So, considering that, should I go for Inscription?