Thread: Hearthstone

Hearthstone

When you read the title, what did you think of first? The stone in your bag in WoW or the Online card game?

Card game, because I don't have a stone in my bag, I have The Innkeeper's Daughter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Banquetto View Post
    Card game, because I don't have a stone in my bag, I have The Innkeeper's Daughter.
    This..

/10
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    The word with no context sure makes me more inclined to think of the CCG, yes.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

I was thinking of a thread which contained more possibilities for a discussion

The game, then my hearthstone.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    The word with no context sure makes me more inclined to think of the CCG, yes.
    Same. If OP said: My Hearthstone or Blizzards Hearthstone - I would be more torn between WOW or tcg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thenconfuciussaid View Post
    When you read the title, what did you think of first? The stone in your bag in WoW or the Online card game?
    Both......
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..