Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Everything has gone to shit, better delete wow folder

Quote Originally Posted by Nelie View Post
    My guild just announced they will bench people without a legendary in a few weeks (most of them got at least one now), that killed the last straw of things I had to do in this expansion, thx for the RNG blizzard, got _zero_ reason to log in anymore, cant raid since I got 0% luck, dungs are boring as hell, can't stand pugging mythics, the keystones just made everyone go full reta.d, one toxic grp after the other, wq dropping stuff 10-15 ilvl below the ilvl you have equipped, hate PVP, what else is there to do in this content less expansion (no wq's isnt fun content, its rehashed lvl'ing quests with none/minor tweaks), wod was crap, but at least people weren't getting stranded gear progressions wise with apexis, in this crap expansion you are literally so out of luck unless you have 1.000.000g to spend on getting gear, or are one of the special snowflakes getting titanforged loot spewed all over the place.
    Then that sounds like a shitty guild to begin with. Legendaries are not needed for raiding whatsoever. Also I spent a total of 35k on upgrading an Oblit chest to 850 which included one of my own Obliterum I made. Also calling Legion contentless. Lol. More content than WoD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelie View Post
    My guild just announced they will bench people without a legendary in a few weeks (most of them got at least one now), that killed the last straw of things I had to do in this expansion, thx for the RNG blizzard, got _zero_ reason to log in anymore, cant raid since I got 0% luck, dungs are boring as hell, can't stand pugging mythics, the keystones just made everyone go full reta.d, one toxic grp after the other, wq dropping stuff 10-15 ilvl below the ilvl you have equipped, hate PVP, what else is there to do in this content less expansion (no wq's isnt fun content, its rehashed lvl'ing quests with none/minor tweaks), wod was crap, but at least people weren't getting stranded gear progressions wise with apexis, in this crap expansion you are literally so out of luck unless you have 1.000.000g to spend on getting gear, or are one of the special snowflakes getting titanforged loot spewed all over the place.

1) I don't believe you.
    2) No guild has enough legendaries to make a full raid with perfect distribution of said legendaries
    3) I honestly don't believe you
    4) Legendaries don't work in mythic raids !
    5) I really really don't believe you.

(But I dislike random legendaries too).

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    1) I don't believe you.
    2) No guild has enough legendaries to make a full raid with perfect distribution of said legendaries
    3) I honestly don't believe you
    4) Legendaries don't work in mythic raids !
    5) I really really don't believe you.

(But I dislike random legendaries too).
    Legendaries are fine. Anyone asking for them for group content are morons is all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Legendaries are fine. Anyone asking for them for group content are morons is all.
    I am pretty sure he is lying about that. We have 7 legendaries in a 100 man guild. So they couldn't even raid. Especially since no tank got a legendary, but 5 healers.

Imho some legendaries are too strong. They should be more .. cosmetic.. outdoor-ish instead of brokenly overpowered (some of them are). For example the shaman legendaries that regenerates your health when you are underwater. That is fine, it doesn't heavily impact dps and makes you compare favourably to other shamans that much.

Deleted
    As a Sub Rogue I'm quite happy. Evis buff. Nightblade buff and especially about the much needed AoE buff to Shuriken Storm.

No fire mage nerf??

7+ Year Old Account
    without dramatically changing anyone’s playstyle or causing them to feel as though the spec they chose to focus on became the “wrong choice.”

At this point, I really feel like this was the wrong choice.

Sad day for Spriests.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    There was nothing balanced in obliterating packs of mobs in Dungeons (seen some high end guilds do it) with a Demon Hunter. The packs died before they could melee the Tank and it basically turned M+5 and higher into an AoE fest.
    I knew they'd nerf it and AoE will be more balanced now.
    I do feel sorry for Spriests.
    ok thats fine to nerf that Aoe, but THIS is the wrong way, cause all the spells are used singletarget and DH wasnt the best singletarget dps and can now be found on the bottom end