Jewelcrafting Bug!

I call upon the power off wiser innhabitants of Azeroth! My JC is stuck at 700, i already did the whole questline in Dalaran, from which u learn the Legion jewelcrafting as the 2 quest, and ur supposed to be able to keep going to 800 after that one according to all guides and forums ive managed to track down. My problem here is that it now still says 700/700, even though it said 0/800 when i picked upp JC as a proff when Legion launched. Tried to ticket it and report a bug, but nothing happened. Hope one of you got an advice!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulvenes View Post
    I call upon the power off wiser innhabitants of Azeroth! My JC is stuck at 700, i already did the whole questline in Dalaran, from which u learn the Legion jewelcrafting as the 2 quest, and ur supposed to be able to keep going to 800 after that one according to all guides and forums ive managed to track down. My problem here is that it now still says 700/700, even though it said 0/800 when i picked upp JC as a proff when Legion launched. Tried to ticket it and report a bug, but nothing happened. Hope one of you got an advice!
    Hey just wondering if you ever got this resolved. i am having the same issue.