What % haste should I be aiming for as enhancement?

I keep hearing conflicting answers to this.

With ancestral swiftness, my haste is at 32%. With hailstorm, my haste is at 20%. Should I take AS or HS?

Hailstorm is too good not to take. Don't worry about reaching a Haste breakpoint. Mastery is always better than haste, so you should be gemming/enchanting for mastery. When you cannot get mastery, get haste.

I was wondering this as well, as I am just shy of 60% mastery but only 13% haste. I try to get haste mastery gear but I seem to get a lot of crit mastery but if it's not an issue, cool.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

You ideally want Mastery/Haste gear, but Mastery is more valuable to you than haste, so if you can gain a large amount of Mastery by sacrificing Haste you may want to do it (sim it), and if you can sacrifice Mastery for Haste you rarely want to do it.

With the addition of templates in pvp, I wish they would bring back reforging. Getting rid of some of my unwanted crit would be great. With hailstorm and such a low amount of haste, it feels very slow for me.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

I don't think the removal of reforging had anything to do with pvp, it was just overcomplicated in all settings and required external bot scripts to optimise.