Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Dro spawns in a few particular spots in the scenario, and is invisible. From what I understand he does not path, but stays in the area he spawns at for each run.
    So, if you know all the spots he CAN spawn, you can avoid them till you have a sizeable withered army.
    The rumor that popping the webbed victims does anything is because many of his spawn spots are right next to a group of webbed victims.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

m.reddit com/r/wow/comments/51dcoj/i_have_made_a_map_for_the_wither_training/

It's important to plan your chests out as well to make this scenario easier. Once you kill dro the first time gather more withered without putting yourself at risk if you don't have many left.
    Use dross key, kill the super easy mini spider boss and get 2 withered from that room, that'll open a new door with 3 withered along a corridor and beeline for the chest behind elfbreaker.
    That chest is 25% increased damage for your army and will make the instance significantly easier the next time you run through. The goal is just try get as many of the 5player chests then the 10player chests you can add they provide significant boost and make it a joke.

My last couple I was able to finish the place with over 40 remaining only starting with 15 and just getting all the extra chests I had previously skipped. Now I just go in with 9-12 stream roll a 500 odd point score and port out just face tanking and not even bothering with fear because bosses melt in a flash with the 4 casters 2zerkers and other big buffs.

I do it as affliction. I usually have like 25 withered when i fight him and just spam fear him and he dies. I might lose like 2-4 withered depending but he's usually not a significant problem.

Deleted
    I honestly don;t understand why Dro was such a trouble this time. Last week I finished him off and lost 1 withered to him. Strange.

He didn;t kill the withered, he made a beeline for me and killed me very quickly, despite my stunning him twice and spamming fear.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Stop all this 5, 10 sec Dro kills. It may be happening if you cleared the scenario and got all buffs on the withered, but it doesnt happen for people who just started doing it and still struggle.

Deleted
    To kill him that fast you must have all the powerups, including the berserkers, mana ragers and 25% health and damage buffs.

There is no way on god's earth he dies that fast without them. I have some of them and he outlives the double stun which is six seconds.

Deleted
    With the infernal how do you deal with the arcane mobs? There seems to be conflicting info, if you get the infernal to hold the arcanes farenough away, doe sit matter if they get the arcane explosion off? I know that the unstable explosion at low health is the really impoirtant one you have to stop (and I guess you just Meteo Strike it)

Demo _ felguard is great but he's crap at hold agro and tends to be squishy

10+ Year Old Account
    I soloed her as Affliction with no issues. My bigger problem was everything else dying so slowly that all my withered died pretty early on, mostly to the arcane aberration things because I couldn't interrupt them.

1. Start with 20 withered.
    2. Use Grimoire of Supremacy
    3. Use Infernal to tank it. Or, I've heard of people using doomguard using cripple to perm slow him.

Bonus tip: Send your infernal in to attack and get threat on all mobs before you cast so they don't move. The withered attacks are basically skill shots and take time to hit, if they're running to you they won't hit the mobs. If you don't, your withered will also take money from the elemental things.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebiroth99 View Post
    With the infernal how do you deal with the arcane mobs? There seems to be conflicting info, if you get the infernal to hold the arcanes farenough away, doe sit matter if they get the arcane explosion off? I know that the unstable explosion at low health is the really impoirtant one you have to stop (and I guess you just Meteo Strike it)

Demo _ felguard is great but he's crap at hold agro and tends to be squishy
    Send the Infernal ahead, well in advance (stay pretty much at max distance for Mortal Coil). Make sure the Infernal has aggroed everything before you cast your first spell. Put Withered on Mayhem and interrupt with fear/mortal coil. The cast of Arcane Munition/Unstable Explosion is way slower than Fear, so you can actually use it reactively when you see it being cast.

Even with not too many withered this place is quite easy to clear for us Warlocks because literally everything, including all the bosses, is fearable. Just take it slowly, most of the wipes I've had, even starting with <10 withered were because I was impatient, rushed ahead and pulled way too much, or got my withered too close to everything.
    Last edited by Duckz0rs; 2016-09-26 at 11:43 AM.