Thread: M+ as dps

M+ as dps

I was wondering what specs you guys were utilizing for M+ groups? I was considering Fury if AoE was required, but was stuck on whether you guys were having success with Arms taking Sweeping Strikes as opposed to Dauntless. While the damage on trash was pretty nice, I was struggling with having mediocre boss damage due to not having Dauntless.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    I run arms w/ 3132311.

Your AoE requirements are probably going to depend on what else you have in your group. If your other two DPS have high sustained AoE, sweeping strikes will generally be enough.

Deleted
    I run fury for mythics +, just cleared a MM5 Arcway run. First because I enjoy the playstyle more, then because imo us lacking in the single target dps department isn't as bad in mythics + runs than it can be in a raid environment, and the time you lose on boss kills from it, you more than make up for on trash clears. In my comp we ended up pulling a new pack roughly every 40-60 seconds in almost all dungeons, and what do you know that's how long we need to get our burst back up.
    Going full AoE with War Machine / WB (maybe gonna switch it to avatar come hotfix day) and massacre / carnage - Bladestorm / Dragon Roar on a dungeon to dungeon basis, you can really tune up your build to fit you group's aoe (trash) / ST (Bosses) dps needs.
    Plus until now I didn't feel I needed to ditch bounding stride for warpaints, so I feel fine not taking Double Time, and that Shockwave is really good when you don't bring a lot of melees.