lightning bolt 100% dmg increase.
    Lava burst 50% dmg increase.

Quote Originally Posted by dmitriy138 View Post
    Lava burst 50% dmg increase.
    Lava Burst is fine. Earth Shock is not.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Lava Burst is fine. Earth Shock is not.
    Yapp...that ES should be hitting for loads more...

Deleted
    Well, lava Burst is the only spell that do real damage for us, I think we should focus on another abilities, especially spenders and our major spender is Earth Shock, so I would increase its damage a bit and maybe Maelstorm generation rate.

Someone clever on this forum said about giving Artifact Spell buff to make LB instant or castable on move.

Even it ES was guaranted crit at 100 maelstorm (would make us overcap btw) the damage will be too low for the time we spent building it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaine View Post
    Even it ES was guaranted crit at 100 maelstorm (would make us overcap btw) the damage will be too low for the time we spent building it.
    Slightly more damage and guaranteed crit is what I would suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by Bompton View Post
    Slightly more damage and guaranteed crit is what I would suggest.
    Yep, the time to build reduced could be a good solution aswell but on non crit the damage are so bad.

Why are people suggesting more guaranteed crits... are you trying to make our gear scaling even worse? Part of the reason mastery is doing so poorly is the number of ways we can trigger it regardless of our stat.

If you want ES to feel more impactful, it (and other spenders) just needs some flat buffs. If you want it to feel better when it doesn't crit, you need to be asking Blizz to remove Elemental Fury (and subsequently increase our non-crit damage by a bit across the board). They could easily find another solution that makes crit valuable that wouldn't cause us to have lower base values - during WoD, our LvB had an extra chance to multistrike based on crit. Obviously, if a crit has a higher multiplier for us than other specs, a non-crit is just going to feel worse.

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    ES should really be 0-60 instead of 10-100, with the damage buffed to compensate. Damage buff in general, and you could stockpile maelstrom for predictable movement periods to get two near full damage casts while moving (still wouldn't solve the bigger movement issues but it would help.)

Quote Originally Posted by Brightamethyst View Post
    ES should really be 0-60 instead of 10-100, with the damage buffed to compensate. Damage buff in general, and you could stockpile maelstrom for predictable movement periods to get two near full damage casts while moving (still wouldn't solve the bigger movement issues but it would help.)
    I still don't know why ES is a 100 MS spender. Druids get Starsurge for 40 Astral Power that a) feels better than ES, b) is stronger than ES when damage is calculated by dmg/ressource and c) grants some major buffs for the playstyle.