Thread: Red Tier Set

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

Red Tier Set

I remember seeing a black and red tier set on Wowhead's preview, but looking through the dungeon journal, I don't see it. Any idea what happened to it?
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

I think the elite PvP set is red.

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    I remember seeing a black and red tier set on Wowhead's preview, but looking through the dungeon journal, I don't see it. Any idea what happened to it?
    PVP Arena/RBG elite gear basically.
    If you google image search for T19 death knight red you'll see the two sets - red and yellow with shorter horns / less details: the current PVP gear, and the more detailed / larger horned black and red version for what I assume is the PVP Elite.

I've got everything but the shoulders for the Red PvP set just by doing the PvP world quests. It's a beauty of a set.

PS it includes Darkbrul arena

Quote Originally Posted by Helwinter View Post
    I've got everything but the shoulders for the Red PvP set just by doing the PvP world quests. It's a beauty of a set.

What's wrong with darkbrul arena ?

Quote Originally Posted by Helwinter View Post

hahahaha same here! everything but the shoulders

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Ulduar 10man BoE drops from the bosses, it is the DK t8 set i recolered RED

The red is horde only right? The alliance PVP gear is purplish?

Horde side PvP ilvl 840 (I believe, don't quote me) season 1 set is red. Alliance version is graphically the same but its more of a purple-ish color.