Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidget View Post
    The "I want it now. Now! NOW!!" crowd really shouldn't dictate anything in this game. If anything they could learn a thing or two from working hard for something over a long period of time.
    If you can do everything a patch has to offer within the first two weeks those same people will start to complain about no content.
    Most of them won't learn sh-t though, Vid. Except where the unsub button is.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    Do you think those words are combinable?

If there is nothing to do, we say there is "no content". Because you simply don't have the option to play the game an achieve something.

If there is something to do, you will do it and eventually you will achieve something. You can say "you beat the content".
    The problem is now, if you achieve something too fast, you end up with "there is no content anymore".
    If you achieve something too slow, you call it "the timesink is too hard".

So what you actually want is: You do the current content and after you beat it, you want new content ASAP.

So let's say: There is a raidtier which should last 3-4 months. But its nhc and hc version is usally cleared in the first ID. Even the mythic version is getting close to it. You can expect this content to be cleared in few weeks and after that, its a more or less senseless grind, because there is nothing else to beat (except m+, but it's loot is capped so its more or less prestige only).

I know, there are alot of guilds, who take much longer to clear hc and even mythic. You can forget about them, or you can specifically target those guilds, because I think alot of these people are actually those guys who say "timesink is too hard"

One of the best examples is the artefactpower. Is it a steady flow of content or just a stupid timesink? If its a timesink, if you would speed it up massively, you would be capped soon hence there won't be anything to do any more aka no content. I took this example, because alot of people say: you didn't complete mythic raiding, so there is still "content" to do. Artefactpower is basically something everybody wants, and everybody will get by doing varius kind of ingame activities.
    Going to make this short............people bitch no matter what.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    This is when I checked your past raiding achieves, and lo and behold I found that most of your raiding achieves are from when the content was trivial. Nothing is bad with it in itself, this big mouth of yours and looking down others is the problem.
    It was just a comparison to you and your achieves (some you beat me, some you don't have, maybe you weren't playing then, doesn't matter anyway)- as I've stated before m8, I'm average at best - but people can say what they want. I never look down at people regardless of how the information was read. Reading, and feeling are two different fields of perception that I won't begin to explain because I'm not really that great at speaking/typing english to begin with.

Good luck in your future endeavors

- - - Updated - - -

add on, but I'll wear that big mouth comment with pride <3

10+ Year Old Account
    There is another thread about all of this:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...u-deal-with-it

Please check in there and do whatever it is you do. Closing this.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."