Why arent worgen feral druids using their wolf form instead of a cat form?

^title......

Deleted
    That doesn't work like you think it does.
    Go read up why worgen are doggies.

Personally, I feel that Blizzard has made a mistake in calling it 'Bear form' and 'cat form', rather than say 'guardian form' and 'feral form'. Now every race has to turn into a bear or a cat, even if it's not thematically appropriate. Bears and cats make sense for Night Elves, but a feral Worgen could be a giant wolf, or a troll's Guardian form could be a Rhino, just to give a few ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    Personally, I feel that Blizzard has made a mistake in calling it 'Bear form' and 'cat form', rather than say 'guardian form' and 'feral form'. Now every race has to turn into a bear or a cat, even if it's not thematically appropriate. Bears and cats make sense for Night Elves, but a feral Worgen could be a giant wolf, or a troll's Guardian form could be a Rhino, just to give a few ideas.
    It's not like it couldn't be changed instantly if they saw fit. It's just a name. They've been changing names of talents and specs when it made sense. Doubt it's ever gonna happen in this case though, although it would be massively cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    It's not like it couldn't be changed instantly if they saw fit. It's just a name. They've been changing names of talents and specs when it made sense. Doubt it's ever gonna happen in this case though, although it would be massively cool.
    I mean, yeah, it would be an easy fix. It's just they have this opportunity and aren't taking it. :P

Though I'm sure the art assets required would cost us a raid tier or something similar. >.>

Using Worgen Form instead of Feral or Guardian form would be a decent glyph.

Malfurion banned pack form. If I remember right the actual pack form that is not half humanoid-half wolf was actually impossible to control.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    If the next expansion is as some of us hope the "race" expansion, this could happen
    Repaired Silvermoon and Exodar? =D

Them using their Worgen form is very possible. Wouldn't require a change of names for abilities and shit, since those Worgens have some MEAN claws and jaws...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Them using their Worgen form is very possible. Wouldn't require a change of names for abilities and shit, since those Worgens have some MEAN claws and jaws...
    To this day, I'm still mad I can't do unarmed combat as a worgen. Forever mad.

Deleted
    Make moonkin glyph work for cat and guardian too;/

They should have done with when they updated the forms last time, a wolf form would have so much more sense. And yeah that saberon thing, it baffles the mind they didnt let us use wogan form.

Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    Repaired Silvermoon and Exodar? =D
    And demolish some random stuff in Stormwind, just to rub it in.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.