Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Okay then, I guess you can stay being wrong and all. Or you are talking about normal mythics and not M+

The personal attacks will stop or the thread will be closed.Continue the discussion, and remain on topic.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Why are you trying to make it look like you are "boosting" idiots? I mean seriously even the most bad player knows better than to ninja pull stuff. In fact ninja pulling is the least of problems in dungeons its usually the overoptimist tank that over-pulls and wipes the group. And thats usually the cocky booster guy.
    I'm sorry, but I don't see any point in my statement clarifying that I call people idiots. I tell the same to anyone joining my group in order to make sure the run completes smoothly for everyone.

And the example you mentioned sounds right out of the book of the lfd tool. Seeing as you mention guy in singular. I create groups with three people I trust and know have the experience and gear to make the fifth persons influence as unimportant as possible so most people will have an option to join.

And yes, it is boosting all cases as we expect nothing from people joining. And I'm confident in my own and my groups abilities.

I'm sorry if my post offended you, but if you enter this thread with a mindset to hate on someone, it creates little discussion.
    "If everything is under control, you are going too slow."
    - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    No its not. Its completely random how many tokens you will get. I finished a +5 yesterday and just got 1 token and no loot. And why would there be less AP for the boosted than for the booster. Makes absolutely no sense. Tokens are not standard in HC/mythic/EN. If they were believe me I wouldn't bother with WQs and most people wouldnt be struggling to get 23-24 traits.
    Not sure what you are on about, but so far all my + runs, including non-carries, give 2 AP tokens per chest, that's including the 10+ where we failed the timer.

Loot wise it is 6 pieces all the time shared throughout the group for carry runs, some people get 2, some get none, but can always trade.

As for less AP for the boosted, it's because the boosted will probably never do any other runs on his own, which makes his max AP token for the week - 6x, unless he manages to find another carry group that is willing to do a +5 carry and get 2-3 chests. Carriers run as many as they want so long they can get the keys from pugs.

Doing WQs for AP is a waste of time, unless you have so much free time and you don't have people to run mythic + with, the only things worth doing for WQ are for the order resources and emissary cache, maybe trinkets if you couldn't get a good one to drop yet.

Getting to 23 for artifact is quite easy if you started your research in the first few days, I was late myself for like 3 days, no time to even level because of work and I'm already at 25 thanks to carrying people in mythic+, AP farm basically and some lucky procs on items up to 890 throughout the group.
    Last edited by glycerethe; 2016-10-05 at 06:15 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Literally no one looks at their party members before the run has already started.

I'd join your group expecting you to at least know how to use google, before inflicting yourself upon the rest of the playerbase.

Step 1: Play a real spec.
    Ladies and gentlemen of MMOC, I present the above quote as an example of one of the reasons I don't do anything that can't be soloed or queued for.

In conclusion, if you want self-formed group content to be more highly used, get rid of such gear snob, elitist attitudes.

Also, one more ahole for my ignore list.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen of MMOC, I present the above quote as an example of one of the reasons I don't do anything that can't be soloed or queued for.

In conclusion, if you want self-formed group content to be more highly used, get rid of such gear snob, elitist attitudes.

Also, one more ahole for my ignore list.
    It is highly used. Thankfully not by people like you - people that willingly enter content where their peers are relying on them to perform at least better than an NPC and don't.

I'm GLAD, as well as everyone else reading this, that you don't enter this so called elitist content.

Because typing "fury warrior guide" into google and pulling out any answer is hard.

No ones expecting you to do 99th percentile dps .We're just wanting you to bind shockwave and interrupt.

Thats too much to ask for King Berengil, though. BOOST ME , PLEBS!