Thread: DBM vs BigWigs

Deleted

DBM vs BigWigs

Hi guys

So I recently switched from DBM to Bigwigs and honestly i like the radar a lot better.
    I do however have one issue with BigWigs. I cant find the info frame that DBM has (for instance showing infested stacks on the raid on drake in EN.
    Have I missed it? Or does it just not have it?

I can't help with the stack issue, but It's important to say that on next Tuesday radars won't work any more on raid environment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    I can't help with the stack issue, but It's important to say that on next Tuesday radars won't work any more on raid environment.
    Wut WHY? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Nordahl View Post
    Blizz is killing off location-based data that the addons rely on for those features. They didn't like how you could have an addon that tells you where to stand, for example.

Bigwigs does have the ability to use an info window like that for the stacks, but you don't see it on Dragons I don't think. It appears for corruption on Xavius, for example.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordahl View Post
    Blizzard is taking that functionality away from the API in 7.1, because they feel it allows for tools that trivialize certain mechanics.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Virond View Post
    Bigwigs does have the ability to use an info window like that for the stacks, but you don't see it on Dragons I don't think. It appears for corruption on Xavius, for example.
    The window you mention only works for alternative power afaik.
    Sadly no frame for other information :<

Quote Originally Posted by turtlefreak View Post
    The window you mention only works for alternative power afaik.
    Sadly no frame for other information :<
    Coming soon.
    https://github.com/funkydude - https://github.com/BigWigsMods
    Author of BadBoy, BasicChatMods, BigWigs, BFAInvasionTimer, SexyMap, and more...

But you should be able to adjust your Raidframes to show the Debuffs correctly. I'm not using default Raidframes tho, but rather have VuhDo active all the time.