Trinkets on pull

Lately I've noticed that on my precast my trinkets will proc am for as soon as combat engages the proc goes away but still triggers the ICD. Also even when that does not happen my trinkets almost always proc near the middle of the fight. So essentially I never get trinkets on the pull. Anyone else getting the same thing?

Have you tried not precasting?

Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post
    Have you tried not precasting?
    No way I'm not precasting. If I lose procs then I guess I will have to. But I'm not looking at that as an option atm

Quote Originally Posted by Chilibowl View Post
    No way I'm not precasting. If I lose procs then I guess I will have to. But I'm not looking at that as an option atm
    Depending on which trinkets you're talking about, but there's a chance you're losing DPS by precasting because a single attack may not add up to what the trinket would add.

What I meant is I need to find a way to stop this so I can. Of course not casting on pull would be more beneficial as to not waste the proc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilibowl View Post
    What I meant is I need to find a way to stop this so I can. Of course not casting on pull would be more beneficial as to not waste the proc.
    Far as I know, there isn't a way to stop this.